This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best multiplayer game for 7-10 year old boys?

#11jrr18Posted 2/7/2013 4:47:57 PM
PhoenixRush posted...
jrr18 posted...
PhoenixRush posted...
snip

Wait how does twister work in a video game?

It's just a "repeat this button sequence in rhythm" type game.

that seems kind of pointless.
---
Victory over death itself through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#12ExtremeLightPosted 2/7/2013 4:49:18 PM
TyrantLowKey posted...
Just asking for opinions. Trying to get a multiplayer game (family friendly of course for a 7-10 year old).

Would you recommend Hot Shot Golf Fore: OoBs as one (I was looking into this game)? Are ratchet or sly cooper games multiplayer co-ops? Thanks for any help.

Oh if you know of any for Wii and 3DS (3DS doesn't have to be multiplayer of course), I'll take those also. Thanks again.

Hmm,
Little Big Planet
Naruto
hmm... There is not that many kid-friendly games I can named.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#13PhoenixRushPosted 2/7/2013 4:50:15 PM
jrr18 posted...
PhoenixRush posted...
jrr18 posted...
PhoenixRush posted...
snip

Wait how does twister work in a video game?

It's just a "repeat this button sequence in rhythm" type game.

that seems kind of pointless.

It is, especially since it's also a minigame that's used in The Game of Life when you get married.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#14JoveHackPosted 2/7/2013 4:51:08 PM
TyrantLowKey posted...
Just asking for opinions. Trying to get a multiplayer game (family friendly of course for a 7-10 year old).

Would you recommend Hot Shot Golf Fore: OoBs as one (I was looking into this game)? Are ratchet or sly cooper games multiplayer co-ops? Thanks for any help.

Ratchet: Deadlocked has local co-op, up to four players.

Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal has online multiplayer. I believe the servers are still up, but pretty much dead. That means the kids can get online and have the whole place to themselves. You might need one console per player for online, I'm not sure.

The LEGO games have great two-player drop-in/drop-out co-op play. Low frustration, lots of imagination and variety.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#15TyrantLowKey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:54:26 PM
^Thanks.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#16okamhunitePosted 2/7/2013 4:59:14 PM
Little Big Planet one or two for sure, lots of fun and tons to do and it's made for everyone to play.

Call of Duty is not at all for Kids...
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#17JoveHackPosted 2/7/2013 5:49:49 PM
TyrantLowKey posted...
^Thanks.

No problem.

Ratchet and Clank: All-4-One, which I should have thought of earlier. Four player co-op.

It has an excellent page at Co-Optimus Prime, which may be the best site for co-operative play games.
http://www.co-optimus.com/game/1687/playstation-3/ratchet-and-clank-all-4-one.html

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#18ElBorak77Posted 2/7/2013 5:51:20 PM
IT'S CALLED PLAYING OUTSIDE.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#19Virus66Posted 2/7/2013 6:12:06 PM
Skylanders... if you can afford it.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#20TyrantLowKey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:13:11 AM
ElBorak77 posted...
IT'S CALLED PLAYING OUTSIDE.

Lol. I like that one. I can't help it though the kids just don't wanna do that all day unfortunately. They do play outside quite a bit though so I know it won't be issue.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)