This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No More Third Party Exclusives, What Games Will Force Your Purchase?

#81RobotPirteGhostPosted 2/8/2013 9:02:36 AM
I already have a Wii U, which I'm not planning on getting rid of anytime soon.

As for the others
Sony: I love many of their first party games. Uncharted, God of War, Infamous, Sly, Ratchet and Clank, and Twisted Metal. However, if PS4 blocks used games, I won't buy it on principle.

MS: The only MS exclusive franchise I care about is Banjo-Kazooie, which is pretty much dead at this point. I haven't touched my 360 in months, expect to unplug it from my TV to make room for my Wii U. Probably not getting a 720.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#82Ryan SiPosted 2/8/2013 10:59:32 AM
RahzarX posted...
Ryan Si posted...
Hard to say. I love Super Mario Galaxy, but can't stand Mario 64. I love Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, but find the newer Zelda games rather stale. StarFox is good, but will it even show up on Wii U? How about F-Zero?

As far as Sony goes, I like the Motorstorm, Gran Turismo, Team ICO's games, and I like a lot of their exclusive PSN games like Flow and Journey. PSN is much better than Nintendo Network as well...as is the PS Store.

Microsoft has pretty much nothing exclusive I care about.

Hey man, I'm a hugeee Mario fan, just wondering why you don't like Mario 64? Is it the plainness of it all? The simplicity?

I mean it was impressive when it was released for sure, but I was 9 in 1996 and I had grown up to that point on the 2D SMB games. To this day, I've never really liked 3D platformers. Super Mario Galaxy was 3D, but it was linear, whereas Mario 64 was wide-open and the camera angles can get annoying.
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Final Fantasy X HD (PS4)
#83RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 4:24:33 PM
bump
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."