This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who still likes Crash Bandicoot?

#11este914Posted 2/7/2013 7:21:47 PM
don_juan_darko posted...
The old ones were awesome. 1, 2 and 3. Anything after wasn't so great.

---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#12most_games_r_okPosted 2/7/2013 7:28:56 PM
From: don_juan_darko | Posted: 2/8/2013 12:53:43 AM | #005
The old ones were awesome. 1, 2 and 3. Anything after wasn't so great.

Lies for not including CTR
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Micer101.png
#13videogamer89641Posted 2/9/2013 11:15:46 PM
I still do. I am 27 and played since NES/SNES/Genesis era with Mario and Sonic. I love Crash Bandicoot and is my favorite video game character. The Crash Bandicoot series is best series of all currently. I have the same tastes as that the mutants games were not fun at all (averae/below average). The PS1 and PS2 games of Crash Bandicoot are all excellent. I am a huge fan of Crash Bandicoot. I wish there is a new Crash Bandicoot game for PS3 (not Titans/mutant ones). It is sad that it never came out for the PS3. I hope it come out for the PS4. Same thing with Kingdom Hearts 3. On the bright side, it will be a better game with better technology.

I didn't own personally a PS3, but played my brother's one. I can say it is a below average system (only because there are no games I LIKE.) Overall, it is an excellent system if it has games that you like. I played Gran Turismo 5 (good), Uncharted series(good, but I like Crash Bandicoot series more), Sly Cooper 4(good, but at average interest for me), tried Rachet and Clank (boring for me), saw Jak and Daxter (boring for me (doesn't interest me)), Spyro on demo disk in PS1 era (boring for me(doesn't interest me)). The rest of the games on PS3, I am not interested in.

No Crash in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale is a disappointment for me. I wasn't very interested (doesn't interest me) in the game.

Same with Dreamcast for me(good system, but games of not my interest.) The only ones I like are Sonic games, but not enough to convince me to buy system. In future, Sega released them on Gamecube and I saw Sonic Shuffle. I am now full-filled.

The thing that bothers me is that on the PSN netowrk for most download PS1 game, Crash Bandicoot 1 is on the number 8 and number 9 position. A lot of people like Crash Bandicoot.

Hopefully, there will be a new Crash Bandicoot game in the future and I hope it is a good one (no titans/mutants one).
#14Still__RippinPosted 2/9/2013 11:17:02 PM
l LOVE Crash. l have all the classics on my harddrive. l would really enjoy a new Crash game. But, l feel it will never happen.
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee
#15videogamer89641Posted 2/9/2013 11:19:12 PM
Oh, and Crash Bandicoot is a legendary mascot. The only bad thing about the series is that they have awful commercials and some people probably see him smiling as strange ( I find it cool.)
#16blablablax17Posted 2/9/2013 11:19:18 PM
I recently played the 1st one for the first time a few weeks ago, and it was awesome.
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.
#17videogamer89641Posted 2/11/2013 8:03:41 PM
bump
#18ThamauturgePosted 2/11/2013 8:04:59 PM
Why does Activision even have Crash...
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#19EzraGenesisPosted 2/11/2013 8:07:41 PM
Still waiting on Wrath of Cortex to be in PS Store.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
#20pixel378Posted 2/11/2013 8:22:23 PM
Thamauturge posted...
Why does Activision even have Crash...

They will sit on him until:

-They go bankrupt and auction off propterties (Unlikely)

-Somebody ponies up unreasonable amounts of money to obtain the rights. (Sony please).
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit