This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me some games

#1XenosheartPosted 2/7/2013 5:50:00 PM
I used to only like RPGs but due to the big lack of the games of this genre I have expanded my tastes. I've played the Sly trilogy, the Uncharted trilogy, FF XIII, WKC, I beat DMC last week and now I am playing FF XIII-2 but I'm skipping all the cutscenes and just try to beat the game (I find the story so shallow and idiotic, but the gameplay is nice). So any recommentations? I really liked DMC in addition to many people on the game's board. I am wating for Sly 4 and Tomb Raider but until then, I need to find another game since I have lots of free time these days. Pleasy no Ni no kuni, I don't like it at all. I was thinking about the Witcher games.

(sorry for the huge post)
#2enigma2274Posted 2/7/2013 5:55:43 PM
Sly 4 is out now and it's excellent. It's also much longer than I anticipated. I'm playing Dead Space 3 also and find it actually better than the first 2.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288
#3Xenosheart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:57:20 PM
PAL gamer, still need to wait for Sly 4 :(
#4Xenosheart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:00:46 PM
And from what I see there is no Witcher for PS3.
#5riddlebox89Posted 2/7/2013 6:16:20 PM
Xenosheart posted...
And from what I see there is no Witcher for PS3.

Yeah you'd need a 360 or PC for those.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6JuanZoloPosted 2/7/2013 6:19:42 PM
Ni No Kuni
Batman Arkham City
Red Dead Redemption
Mass Effect 2
Dark Souls

These are my favorite games this gen. You should play all of them.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#7JuanZoloPosted 2/7/2013 6:20:40 PM
Whoops! Forgot The Walking Dead. Definitely play that.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#8Kane_DynastPosted 2/7/2013 6:49:50 PM
If you have a 360, or don't mind importing, get Tales of Vesperia.
#9SegavsCapcomPosted 2/7/2013 7:01:57 PM
Eternal Sonata is a hit or miss title, but an RPG nevertheless.

Star Ocean:Last Hope is tremendous. Well, gameplay wise anyway.

Fallout 3 is very good, if you don't mind an FPS type perspective.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#10Xenosheart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:08:46 PM
I have an XBOX 360, a Wii and a PS3, but I only play PS(1,2 and 3) games. I only got the 360 for Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey (I tried Eternal Sonata, The Last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery and they all sucked so bad. Each one more horrible than the other) which I loved, but now there is nothing I like playing on 360 (not a Mass Effect or CoD fan). As for the Wii, I only got it because I was bored and there was no PS3 back then. I play some Mario Kart every now and then but that's it. Are there any PS3 games similar to DMC? I don't mind the genre as long as it has a story I like and it doesn't last more than 10 hours. Sorry for the big posts again.