This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation plus Online Storage question...

#1AMP1317Posted 2/7/2013 5:08:09 PM
All right, so to make a long story short, my PS3 crapped out whilist playing ME1. Froze, and upon resetting it said data was corrupted, repair, stuck at 40%, black screen, yadda yadda.

Anywho, I eventually had to restore my PS3 (lose everything). However, I am a member of Playstation Plus, so my saves SHOULD be backed up. I check my online storage and it says, "941MB/1024MB" which leads me to believe there's something on there.

However, when I click on it, there's nothing there. I asked my friend and he has my account on his PS3 when we used to play LBP together. He logged on and was able to see all my data that was on there. So he can see it on his PS3 but I can't see it on mine?

Anyone have any solution to this? Cause I'd kinda like my Skyrim, FC3, Ni no Kuni, ME1-ME3 data back... -_-
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#2thisranksPosted 2/7/2013 5:13:23 PM
If you wipe your hard drive it wipes everything having to do with your account. You will have to re-sign your account, re-sync trophies ... it's just like starting an account for the first time.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#3AMP1317(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:16:19 PM
thisranks posted...
If you wipe your hard drive it wipes everything having to do with your account. You will have to re-sign your account, re-sync trophies ... it's just like starting an account for the first time.

I see... So how would I go about doing that? Just a simple sync trophy thing? I already have my old account set back up and everything. Thanks for the response as well... Makes sense and I hope you're right!

It's never fun losing your data...
---
#4AMP1317(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:04:53 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I synced my trophies and activated my PS3 and I still don't see anything in my online storage... The trophy thing to like 30 minutes to fully sync, but is there something else that I'm missing?
---