This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When do you think Call of Duty will take a break?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. When do you think Call of Duty will take a break?

User Info: xxxRemmyxxx

xxxRemmyxxx
3 years ago#21
pixel378 posted...
Why take a break from selling 15 million copies of the same game a year? They are making serious bank off stupid consumers.

This. They'll never take a break as long as the sheeple keep spending money on it.

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
3 years ago#22
USF posted...
As long as millions of morons will keep spending $120 bucks on the same game every year it will never take a break.

Fixed, you forgot most game in the series come with 4 map packs, priced at $15.
(message deleted)

User Info: Shy420

Shy420
3 years ago#24
Another poll that should be more discussion than poll.

Simply put CoD will take a break when people stop buying the game. I'm betting that WWII is going to get a revival soon and then we will see the games cycle from WWII era, to modern, to future and back again.

I like to think I'm a pretty average gamer, I buy and play a lot but don't consider myself to be hardcore. I've opted out of this seasons CoD but I have friends who I would consider casual that play that game nearly daily and they genuinely like the series. So who knows, it will take a break when it does.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#25
I'm still waiting for them to do a Call of Duty: Space Warfare game
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. When do you think Call of Duty will take a break?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived