This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any of you guys getting the Skyrim DLC?

#1u_madPosted 2/7/2013 6:20:54 PM
I was thinking about getting Dragonborn since it sounds interesting but I haven't played Skyrim for so long, not sure if I want to jump back in with a backlog to work on too
---
"Oh it's not that bad, look, I have my own bucket!"
http://i.imgur.com/LFuql.jpg
#2hotwheeler89Posted 2/7/2013 6:24:40 PM
I'm still undecided. 50% off is tempting but I usually don't buy DLC because its always so overpriced.
---
"Why is it our job to save everyone? Haven't we done enough?"
#3Hellraiser555Posted 2/7/2013 6:34:33 PM
I am. Then I'll probably be kicking myself whenever it goes on sale for 75% off in the future.
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
Games at 100%: 18
#4jrr18Posted 2/7/2013 6:35:19 PM
I'll get the GOTY version when it's out.
---
Victory over death itself through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#5JonnyZPosted 2/7/2013 6:56:58 PM
I'd recommend not getting it.
If Skyrim is as buggy as Oblivion and the Fallout games on PS3, then you are literally being robbed by Bethesda. They do not even test the PS3 versions of their games.
---
PSN: ErikJon
WKC:IE ID = Jonny
#6kel25Posted 2/7/2013 7:10:12 PM
JonnyZ posted...
If Skyrim is as buggy as Oblivion and the Fallout games on PS3, then you are literally being robbed by Bethesda. They do not even test the PS3 versions of their games.

Skyrim was far worse than Oblivion or either Fallout game when it came to bugs. I traded in that POS a long time ago and refuse to give Bethesda another dime on that dumbed down and glitch filled trash.
#7ArkonBladePosted 2/7/2013 7:27:57 PM
oh yes and my new 500gb HDD arrived just in time. I had only 3gb of space left now i have plenty so i am getting all 3 DLC for Skyrim and the 50% off just makes it a easier buy.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#8Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/7/2013 7:35:33 PM
I'm thinking about it, but I'm having a hard time deciding. I really enjoy Skyrim, but I have a problem supporting a developer that failed as hard as they did. I never had the lag issues, but I know a ton of people did, then the whole fiasco with the DLC in the first place..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#9u_mad(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:48:33 PM
I really didn't have any issues with Skyrim after all of the patches. You also have to disable the auto-save and it cuts the load times down like by more than half it seems.

I kinda let any technical issues slide given how generous they were with the content packed with the game and how massive that map was.
---
"Oh it's not that bad, look, I have my own bucket!"
http://i.imgur.com/LFuql.jpg
#10deadmarvPosted 2/8/2013 9:58:19 AM
kel25 posted...
JonnyZ posted...

Skyrim was far worse than Oblivion or either Fallout game when it came to bugs. I traded in that POS a long time ago and refuse to give Bethesda another dime on that dumbed down and glitch filled trash.

---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.