This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, when is Witcher 3 coming out?

#11cavebear56Posted 2/7/2013 7:51:25 PM
Seattle1234 posted...
gtaking5 posted...
Cyberpunk 2077 is coming in 2015 so 2016 maybe?

cyber what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077

As someone who played the old table game back in the day and has enjoyed The Witcher series I'm looking forward to it.

Cyberpunk is as the name states, a game based around the Cyberpunk genre.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#12L0rdCrumpPosted 2/7/2013 8:56:45 PM
The Witcher 3 comes out in 2014 and they said it can be a stand-alone title.

I hope you can import your decisions into The Witcher 3, but I don't see how its possible for the PS4 version unless they add a comic like in Mass Effect 2.

Your decisions decide fates of entire kingdoms in TW2, characters survivals and love interests. I would like to see some characters I let survive appear in the new game and find out the consequences on my huge decisions.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#13steker16Posted 2/7/2013 9:10:46 PM(edited)
I've never even played any of the Witcher games though. Would it be a good idea to jump into Witcher 3 just like that?

the stories are stand alone, however the first 2 are amazing games and well worth the time to play, they do the whole "transfer your save file to the next game" thing too but its nothing on the scale of mass effect(well for TW1, TW2 had bigger choices that could lead to substantial differences in TW3), typically just some random comments here and there about something you did though.

TW1 - has a pretty good story the only draw back is combat starts off slow until you learn most of the combos for each stance,even though its quite a few years old by now, it still holds up decently in the graphics department

TW2 - improves upon every single thing the first game did, great story and combat is good from the start, plus they added "dark mode" if you like really challenging gameplay, which has all new gear to craft exclusive to that difficulty level
---
nomnomnom
#14anonymous46773Posted 2/7/2013 9:10:19 PM
Probably 2014
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.