This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What changes can Infinity Ward make to CoD that will make you say "wow!"

#11Gdboyratedloud(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:51:22 PM
OfficerTJHooka posted...
COD4 HD Remake

i lol'd. the game is already HD
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#12PangLaPosted 2/7/2013 9:53:34 PM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
OfficerTJHooka posted...
COD4 HD Remake

i lol'd. the game is already HD

COD4 4k remake.
#13Thor61Posted 2/7/2013 9:55:47 PM
Controllable Tanks and ATVs
No regenerating health
No Perks
Larger maps
#14azndhPosted 2/7/2013 9:58:12 PM
This is an honest question. Not trying to troll or offend anybody, but why is it that players always accuse shotguns of being overpowered when all they're doing is excelling at their optimal range? If you get hit by a shotgun at close - medium range, you SHOULD die in one hit - two hits. I can understand getting one-shotted from more than 15 meters, but come on. How is it unfair that an assault rifle loses to a shotgun at that range?

More than anything, I feel that the only reason people are making such a big deal out of this is because of the overall smaller size of the Black Ops 2 maps, which essentially caters to smgs and shotguns. Personally, it just seems unfair for people to be blaming the guns when it's really the maps that are the problem. The most overpowered shotguns in the entirety of the COD series, imo, were in Modern Warfare 2. Remember the akimbo Models, even after the patch? Remember the Spas 12 in that game? The spas in MW2 had ridiculous range, far more than what the Remington in this game. Again, I'm just trying to make a point that the shotguns in this game, I feel, aren't overpowered compared to what we've seen before. Just my two-cents on the matter.
---
- "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
#15fvzzPosted 2/7/2013 10:02:16 PM
mistermikeymike posted...
what you will get
more guns
more perks

exactly, they need to do the opposite and remove some.

make better maps.

heck they just need to remake mw2 without the flaws/stuff that was unbalanced to begin with. like no commando, no noobtube, etc.
#16doraemonllh1989Posted 2/7/2013 10:10:21 PM
Probably a vs ai mode,i mean very good ai,i miss timesplitter ;_____;,many companies dont do this anymore and all go for multiplayer
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#17vegetassj3421Posted 2/7/2013 10:16:33 PM
But DICE already made that COD. It's called Battlefield 3.
---
PSN:VegetaSSJ3420
#18USFPosted 2/7/2013 10:19:19 PM(edited)
Total reboot: new engine, no aim assists, add recoil, make weapons feel like weapons and not toys, better sounds especially the weapons, get rid of all those crappy god awful perks, get rid of quick scoping, stop rewarding scrubs and actually make a game that's not so easy to play, stop with the boring and short and linear campaigns, no regen health, better maps, dedicated servers.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#19calhoun1389Posted 2/7/2013 10:33:37 PM
Total reboot: new engine, no aim assists, add recoil, make weapons feel like weapons and not toys, better sounds especially the weapons, get rid of all those crappy god awful perks, get rid of quick scoping, stop rewarding scrubs and actually make a game that's not so easy to play, stop with the boring and short and linear campaigns, no regen health, better maps, dedicated servers.

So, pretty much abandon their insanely massive player base in favor for CounterStrike players? People really need to accept that CoD is SUPPOSED to be an easy to play arcade shooter, that's the whole draw of the franchise.
---
http://digitalmasters.4umotion.com/ Join and make friends.
My Anime List: http://tinyurl.com/c6ylh9y (Updates regularly)
#20arstosPosted 2/7/2013 10:34:06 PM
Getting rid of perks and regenerating health.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII