This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What changes can Infinity Ward make to CoD that will make you say "wow!"

#31theatrical_catPosted 2/7/2013 11:56:52 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
If you wanted a real answer for this you should have put it on the CoD board. Here its cool to hate all things popular.

Correction: it's cool to hate all things. Don't you ever listen to The Offspring?
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#32SpirituousPosted 2/8/2013 12:11:29 AM(edited)
Call Of Duty Alternate Universe

Have an inverted mode. You play as a gun that shoots people out of it.

Zombie House Mode. The Undead Furniture Bites The inanimate furniture and the house turns undead and tries to eat you. (The joke here is that it's all inanimate objects so how could it die/be undead)

Storymode is your a biker gang fighting other biker gangs around the world for food, gas, clubhouses, biker babes etc. There is no more military in the world after weed becomes fuel to power world. Fight those biker gangs! Make a difference today!

Now they just need to make it.
#33theatrical_catPosted 2/8/2013 12:10:43 AM
Spirituous posted...
Have an inverted mode. You play as a gun that shoots people out of it.

That made me laugh harder than anything should.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#34kcypher2000Posted 2/8/2013 12:13:06 AM
On topic however i think CoD is a good series i am just tired of it. To each their own however. What i wanted to see in it is a persistent battlefield. Similar to Planetside 2.
#35656stoogePosted 2/8/2013 12:14:16 AM
Well I'm always *****ing about series I love being changed to cater to a crowd that didn't appreciate them before, so I guess it would be hypocritical of me to demand CoD changes.

So I'll say that I'd look into buying them again if they offered a far longer and more focused single player, and leave it that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKk-9lPMQZ0
--Car boot and pigeon ****
#36SubSeenixPosted 2/8/2013 12:18:17 AM(edited)
Gdboyratedloud posted...
mistermikeymike posted...
what you will get
more guns
more perks

probably true

sad

And then people complain about the Premium Service from EA for Battlefield 3
Every Mappack there is bigger than a complete "new" CoD and brings a lot new things(on PC don't know how the consoleros get punched in the face)
Especially some of those lets call them directly Addons change the pace of the game a lot like for example "Closed Quarters"

But people complain for the sake of complaining

What people will get with COD like always
Maps that are smaller than my bathroom and those are probably made in 2-3 minutes thanks to copy+paste
Cause as we all knew MW3 used 1:1 copy+paste buildings from MW1 and people still defended that.

And its not cool to hate popular things
Its cool to hate CRAP - Stop defending this casual garbage Copy+paste Kids FPS CoD is.
#37LazyyAmericanPosted 2/8/2013 12:18:46 AM
More copy pasta /thread
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#38godslayer61Posted 2/8/2013 12:18:54 AM
turn it into a open world rpg
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#39DEMONPANDA212Posted 2/8/2013 12:20:24 AM
Change the name, genre and its fanbase.
#40Stanger5150Posted 2/8/2013 12:28:35 AM
The original made me say "wow!"

IW hasn't impressed me since.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"