This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: What's the best Dead Space game? (vote for your favorite!)

#21AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/7/2013 11:18:59 PM
656stooge posted...
XNo_FearX posted...
Dead Space 1 was fun but 2 and 3 have better improvements. People are just butthurt over 2 and 3 because its not scary and DS1 was only scary because it was a new IP and people didnt know what to expect from the game.

You do have a point here. Sequels are never scary. People are just too used to everything by then for sequel to affect anyone. That's why nobody likes games like Silent Hill 2, fatal Frame 2 or Resident Evil 2.

Uh, what? I'm pretty sure Silent Hill 2 would win any poll (on any gaming forum/site) for 'The Best Survival-horror game' by quite a big margin.
#22656stoogePosted 2/7/2013 11:19:48 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
656stooge posted...
XNo_FearX posted...
Dead Space 1 was fun but 2 and 3 have better improvements. People are just butthurt over 2 and 3 because its not scary and DS1 was only scary because it was a new IP and people didnt know what to expect from the game.

You do have a point here. Sequels are never scary. People are just too used to everything by then for sequel to affect anyone. That's why nobody likes games like Silent Hill 2, fatal Frame 2 or Resident Evil 2.

Uh, what? I'm pretty sure Silent Hill 2 would win any poll (on any gaming forum/site) for 'The Best Survival-horror game' by quite a big margin.

Psst. I was being sarcastic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKk-9lPMQZ0
--Car boot and pigeon ****
#23lebronwadebosh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:55:47 AM
bump
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, FarCry(2004), Gears of War
#24Juvart24Posted 2/9/2013 4:41:07 AM
1. Didn't like
2. Meh didn't care for
3.Didn't try it
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24
#25docholliday504Posted 2/9/2013 4:44:01 AM
I respect other opinions. That said, anything but the 1st game is the wrong answer XD.

I loved 2 but its basically a parody of the 1st game.
---
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Halo 4, Persona 3
#26dragonleader33Posted 2/9/2013 7:17:43 AM
Have to say the 1st one. I am loving three right now but it's just not as scary as the first two at all.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonleader33
PSN:dragonleader33 Clan: K!Z Co-Leader
#27XNo_FearXPosted 2/9/2013 7:29:35 AM
Just because DS1 was scariest according to some people doesnt mean its the better overall game.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Dead Space 3, Mass Effect 3 and Team Fortress 2
#28superbowl54Posted 2/9/2013 7:29:42 AM
gr0mkakm0rg posted...
Dead Space 2. It had everything that made DS1 great, but added stomping on the corpses for loot.

don't forget Zero-G sections that didn't suck.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#29TehTrumpCardPosted 2/9/2013 10:13:38 AM(edited)
I like DS1 the most tbqh. Probably one of the few games this gen I actually loved.

The other two weren't truly scary.

What saved DS2 was Chapter 11 from being completely boring and even then it wasn't much compared to the first game. They honestly could've kept the new weapons. The Javelin Gun is okay but isn't anything to write home about since the enemy has to be dead in order to be pinned.

As for DS3 the final boss was extremely underwhelming considering the circumstances. Weapon crafting is fun. Unfortunately the gave overall hands out too much health and ammo just to make you waste them seconds later, like any other action game. The co-op mission are fun except for that last one because it's really just an endurance run for whomever is Isaac.
---
...Life is tedious if it ain't flowing... Trump x E4's Caitlin
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#30true_gamer80Posted 2/9/2013 10:15:24 AM
easily easily easily easily dead space 3. Also all its other modes(haters never bring up cause they prob have no clue they exist cause it actually take playing the game to see everything available) put it that much over the top,
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08