This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just in case you didn't see this coming from a mile away...

#1art_of_the_killPosted 2/7/2013 8:00:06 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/new-call-of-duty-confirmed-for-2013-6403623

A new Call of Duty has been confirmed for this year.

"The Call of Duty franchise continues to set the bar for innovation and we expect the new Call of Duty game in development for 2013 to raise that bar even higher," Hirshberg said.

Call of Duty. Innovation. Does Not Compute
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#2SophisticationPosted 2/7/2013 8:02:12 PM
I don't play PAAGG's and pew-pew deathmatch kill simulators to jockey for points against strangers who will never remember anything you do in any given game come the next round... Lame butter genre is lame butter biscuits genre.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#3doraemonllh1989Posted 2/7/2013 8:04:26 PM
so FINALLY they gonna do something about it after these years? lol
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#4CammyApplePosted 2/7/2013 8:07:39 PM
It will be released only for the new consoles thus forcing everyone that wants to play the new CoD to pony up day one for a next gen system.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#5crazyman32Posted 2/7/2013 8:22:28 PM
I am shocked this is truly breaking news *snicker*
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#6Wario_manPosted 2/7/2013 8:36:36 PM
CammyApple posted...
It will be released only for the new consoles thus forcing everyone that wants to play the new CoD to pony up day one for a next gen system.

Or continue playing on their PC like normal.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#7CammyApplePosted 2/7/2013 8:38:06 PM
Wario_man posted...
CammyApple posted...

Or continue playing on their PC like normal.

It's far from the norm for folks to play CoD on PC.
---
#8Mister_VanillaPosted 2/7/2013 8:42:59 PM
CammyApple posted...

Wait...are you suggesting that they are developing new games that will increase sales of their next console? ON PURPOSE?

Is that even legal?
#9NightwishPosted 2/7/2013 8:43:51 PM
Sophistication posted...
I don't play PAAGG's and pew-pew deathmatch kill simulators to jockey for points against strangers who will never remember anything you do in any given game come the next round... Lame butter genre is lame butter biscuits genre.

No one cares what you play.
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#10CammyApplePosted 2/7/2013 8:46:37 PM
Mister_Vanilla posted...
CammyApple posted...

Wait...are you suggesting that they are developing new games that will increase sales of their next console? ON PURPOSE?

Is that even legal?

I said they should have paid to have FFVII remade for the VITA only in order to help it's sales.

Having the next CoD only on next gen consoles would sell systems. A lot of folks would rather shell out the dough than miss out on the yearly CoD.
---