This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't find AC3 Multiplayer games...

#1rwfan2cPosted 2/7/2013 9:42:56 PM
I posted this on the AC3 Board but this board moves a bit quicker so i thought id ask this here...

Ive been trying for an hour now to find a match. *yes im new.. not to Assassin's creed, but to the PS3 and AC3* Was wondering if im doing something wrong? maybe there is some sort of option on the PS3 i dont have right... idk.

Any ideas would be awesome. And appreciated.

and for the record, Yes i come from the XBOX 360 crowd. Just couldn't warrant paying to play my games online anymore. And aside from the controller im liking it so far.
---
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
Steam ID: Thetimeofthen9ne
#2CammyApplePosted 2/7/2013 9:48:56 PM
What is your NAT type?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#3rwfan2c(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:50:50 PM
What is your NAT type?

It is 'Type 2" and from what i could find that mean "Open" Correct? which is the one you want to have.
---
#4CammyApplePosted 2/7/2013 9:54:25 PM
rwfan2c posted...
What is your NAT type?

It is 'Type 2" and from what i could find that mean "Open" Correct? which is the one you want to have.

That is correct.

Perhaps it's an issue with Ubi's server? I know that even with type 2 NAT AC:B (the last AC I played) could take a while to find games.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#5rwfan2c(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:56:22 PM
rwfan2c posted...
What is your NAT type?

That is correct.

Perhaps it's an issue with Ubi's server? I know that even with type 2 NAT AC:B (the last AC I played) could take a while to find games.

Yea i sort of remember having some issues with Brotherhood at this time of night on my XBOX... maybe ill just wait and try tomorrow afternoon
---