This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation All-stars BOMBED during its debut in Japan...

#21zerooo0Posted 2/8/2013 4:58:35 AM
Sxmfct posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Sxmfct posted...
zerooo0 posted...
I was going to comment, but I know who TC is, so I can just label him as a troll.

> posts facts you don't like
> calls troll

Looks at who TC is, yep trolling.

Because posting facts is trolling

lol, get over yourself

Lol, nah it's impossible to get over myself. I would need like another person to do that.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#22Junpei_Stupei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:02:15 AM
zerooo0 posted...
nah it's impossible to get over myself. I would need like another person to do that.

It's okay. I understand that you are butthurt that some of your favorite games are bombing, and you feel the need to come to every topic I make to feel better about the situation.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#23zerooo0Posted 2/8/2013 5:06:19 AM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
zerooo0 posted...
nah it's impossible to get over myself. I would need like another person to do that.

It's okay. I understand that you are butthurt that some of your favorite games are bombing, and you feel the need to come to every topic I make to feel better about the situation.

lol, it's just too easy to push buttons here.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#24SxmfctPosted 2/8/2013 5:16:23 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Junpei_Stupei posted...
zerooo0 posted...

lol, it's just too easy to push buttons here.

Ah so basically you're the one trolling

Nice of you to admit it
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#25Godly_GoofPosted 2/8/2013 5:19:04 AM
I'm not that surprised. The game wasn't bad but the roster was pretty awful :/

Especially the total lack of RPG and JRPG characters in it.aybe next time. And hopefully they fix the one dimensional kills as well, was kinda lame :/
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."