This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have an Xbox360, should I buy a PS3 basically for the exclusives?

#21Ticking_DeathPosted 2/8/2013 9:41:10 PM
I personally find PSN to be way better than Live. PS+ is cheaper, and it comes with several goodies, from sales to free games from the instant game collection. Not to mention, basic functions like multiplayer are free. On top of all that, the PS3 has better exclusives, so there you go.

It also doesn't take 45 seconds to boot up a dashboard cluttered with ****** ads
---
Using a bow sure has it's drawbacks... DOIHOIHOIHOI
PSN: CliveEnduro
#22jubjub360Posted 2/8/2013 9:45:54 PM
Ticking_Death posted...
I personally find PSN to be way better than Live. PS+ is cheaper, and it comes with several goodies, from sales to free games from the instant game collection. Not to mention, basic functions like multiplayer are free. On top of all that, the PS3 has better exclusives, so there you go.

It also doesn't take 45 seconds to boot up a dashboard cluttered with ****** ads

One tiny ad=cluttered.

Ok.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:5~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#23pixel378Posted 2/8/2013 9:46:21 PM
The YLOD is something I have only ever heard about on the internet, I have had mine for 5 years and it runs like a champ, and all my friends have never had problems. Its not even a sliver as common as the problems Xbox had.

And if you were going to buy the ps3 for anything, it would be the ps3 exclusive games, they have the best, most diverse and unique 1st party games.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#24xKirbzPosted 2/8/2013 9:59:37 PM
You can easily fix the ylod with a youtube vid, arctic silver 5, and some tools, so that shouldn't be an issue. And you should definitely buy a ps3, just for the exclusives like The Last of Us and...that's all I can think of lol, and many more old exclusives that have great gameplay and stories.