This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 mininum wish list

#11DemonicDracoPosted 2/8/2013 8:44:57 AM
a good launch fighter,action and rpg (or at least 2 and the other in dev)
backwards compatability for download games at the minimum.
nothing to do with touchscreen monitors
big HDs

and these would be nice...

uses a standard pc HD I don't care if this makes it the size of my desktop it doesnt need to be portable...

plays a much larger variety of video and music file types.

non sucky internet browser

voice chat like xbox where i can play street fighter and my buddy can play call of duty but we can still chat if desired.

upgradable ram

special expensive versions of the system should have more than just a better HD... how about better processor,vid card and ram... I'd be willing to pay a few hundred extra for that...
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.
#12MarikoNumber35Posted 2/10/2013 2:33:33 AM
^^^upgradeable ram lmao!
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#13jammiesPosted 2/10/2013 2:35:12 AM
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#14killakPosted 2/10/2013 4:29:53 AM
It's not worth wishing for BC for PS3 games.

it really, really, really isn't going to happen.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#15mjc0961Posted 2/10/2013 4:36:48 AM
A controller without a rear touch pad on it. The one on the Vita has only been a negative thing for the system: it's clumsy, it's inaccurate, it makes you hold the device awkwardly so you don't accidentally touch it, it's just garbage. But of course, every game uses it at least once because it's always mandatory to make sure you put in at least one crappy gameplay mechanic for each gimmick the system has (DS games went through this horrible phase too). And if the PS4 controller has one, it will be ruining PS4 games too. And in such an event, Sony can keep their damn console and their damn stupid rear touch pad having controller because I don't want it.

656stooge posted...
3 great launch games

That's "no games" according to your fanboy brethren who constantly troll the Wii U board. Maybe you're smarter than them, but still, just saying.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#16TauriLeaderPosted 2/10/2013 4:52:59 AM
faster blu-ray drives.

My PS3 can take a decade to load a movie.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#17Wario_manPosted 2/10/2013 5:30:47 AM
Much better DD system
Better looking and playing games
Sequels/New entries into series I like
Good hard drive space
Good games
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.