This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last of Us vs GoW:A vs Beyond which of these 3 exclusives will be the best?

#21rumbalumbaPosted 2/8/2013 1:27:17 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...
GoW: A looks like another milked game.

Beyond Two Souls has David Cage involved so I am not going to be easily impressed.

And The Last Of Us is riding the The Walking Dead bandwagon.
#22RafedxPosted 2/8/2013 1:32:24 PM
rumbalumba posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...

Beyond Two Souls has David Cage involved so I am not going to be easily impressed.

Not really, the infected in TLOU are based around that fungus that makes ant's go nuts. I guess the only thing they are copying is a post apocalyptic scenario where the real trouble comes from the humans and not the fungus. On that note have you seen the latest gameplay trailer showing off some battles with the fungus? Pretty damn crazy.

My vote goes for the Last of Us, I don't really like GoW as its always the same thing every game and I don't like Kratos at all. Beyond will be good and I will get it, but I know I will like the Last of Us more.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#23joker120Posted 2/8/2013 1:47:53 PM
God of War and Last of Us actually have indepth gameplay and are'nt interactive movies(or I should say the interaction is greater than movie). So I choose one of those.
---
soul silver FC:1505 7978 9391; pearl FC:3911 0786 2278
#24Dark_Soldier42Posted 2/8/2013 1:48:46 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
The Last of Us.

I'm sure the other two will be good though, but I'm not so sure GoW:A will be as good as the previous games since it seems they're focusing on the multiplayer aspect this time, which I hate. And I wasn't really a fan of Heavy Rain, not a bad game but not a masterpiece, Beyond will be good but not really amazing imo.

How did you get that they are focusing on MP in GoW:A? Adding MP does not mean focusing on.

I understand the point you are trying to make but you went about this the wrong way. MP has a HUGE focus in Ascension, I've seen videos where the devs explain how the MP works and has a big part of this game. It won't just be a tacked on thing, it will be half of the experience. With that said, will the SP be affected? Of course but it will still be a triple A title with all the moments we have come to love from GoW along with a revamped combat system. Both SP and MP will be a great experience.
---
PSN - ShadowE17
"Ignorant people with opinions are the biggest threat to Society"
#25blackwaltz3Posted 2/8/2013 4:15:56 PM
I think it will easily be The Last of Us
---
Trying is the first step towards failure.
PSN ID: Nieds
#26Juvart24Posted 2/8/2013 4:17:28 PM
Last of Us
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24
#27RelentlessEcho7Posted 2/8/2013 4:18:03 PM
Last of Us > Beyond > GOWA
#28tamayamawuvPosted 2/8/2013 4:20:47 PM
The Last of Us, but I'm also really looking forward to Beyond ^^
#29rumbalumbaPosted 2/8/2013 5:17:08 PM
Rafedx posted...
rumbalumba posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...

Not really, the infected in TLOU are based around that fungus that makes ant's go nuts. I guess the only thing they are copying is a post apocalyptic scenario where the real trouble comes from the humans and not the fungus. On that note have you seen the latest gameplay trailer showing off some battles with the fungus? Pretty damn crazy.

My vote goes for the Last of Us, I don't really like GoW as its always the same thing every game and I don't like Kratos at all. Beyond will be good and I will get it, but I know I will like the Last of Us more.

LOL.

Obviously you haven't seen The Walking Dead, so I'm not going to spoil it for you, but TLOU "infected" is totally The Walking Dead zombies. Again, not gonna spoil it for you, but Walking Dead zombies didn't come about by typical zombie scenarios. There's also a virus involved.

Also, both are post-apocalyptic. Both are about the "human drama" rather than the zombies/infected. Both about survival and going from place to place. Both about scavenging for supplies and limited ammo. Both also feature confilcts against other humans in the world.

Not gonna lie, I love ND but TLOU is totally The Walking Dead. How much are you going to bet that they just went, "oh let's make a game like this!" after watching Walking Dead? They said they saw a BBC documentary? ROFL. That documentary came after much research was done after the fact that they watched a season of The Walking Dead. I just love how no media points it out as if it were poison or something.