This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA is pissing me off lately

#1TheRatedR_ViperPosted 2/8/2013 5:56:27 AM
Mass Effect 3- To get the best ending you have to play our tacked on MP

Dead Space 3- Don't have a co-op partner or prefer playing solo? F*** you and enjoy a decent chunk of the game locked because we're to lazy to give Carver an AI. Forget Split-Screen too, we want to sell 2 copies of the game and make more money! What's worse is I'm seeing people compliment this decision just so they can say " It's better than companies like Capcom throwing in worthless AI!". I'm sorry but what?! Atleast whether you love it or hate it regardless of AI quality you can experience the ENTIRE game solo!
---
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/member/RobKojder
http://i.imgur.com/5mZwC.gif
#2Excuse_MePosted 2/8/2013 6:01:19 AM
inb4 EA defenders.
#3Darknessbeast10Posted 2/8/2013 6:02:16 AM
Am I missing something?
---
With your power you can do nothing: Not One Single Thing - Pain
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
#4sidsid118Posted 2/8/2013 6:05:59 AM
Excuse_Me posted...
inb4 EA defenders.

You might be waiting some time.
#5ZakuLordJoePosted 2/8/2013 6:09:39 AM
Yeah, the way EA handled co-op is less than satisfactory. The game is still pretty fun, I enjoy it. I have momentary jimme rustles when I see that infamous "CO-OP" sign on some areas of the game though.
---
Yo buddy...
#6ShineboxerPosted 2/8/2013 7:02:36 AM
Still vastly superior to most devs.

I'm here.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#7Shy420Posted 2/8/2013 7:11:33 AM
Meh easiest way to combat this is to not purchase games released by EA, take a stand. Or be like me and not need "the best" ending. Ever hear the saying it's not the destination it's the journey.

EA is does pretty well they did after all release a new ending for all the cry babies out there who couldn't handle Mass Effect 3 and it was free. Good thing I wasn't involved I would have charge 30$ out of spite.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#8CammyApplePosted 2/8/2013 7:33:56 AM
TheRatedR_Viper posted...
Mass Effect 3- To get the best ending you have to play our tacked on MP

Dead Space 3- Don't have a co-op partner or prefer playing solo? F*** you and enjoy a decent chunk of the game locked because we're to lazy to give Carver an AI. Forget Split-Screen too, we want to sell 2 copies of the game and make more money! What's worse is I'm seeing people compliment this decision just so they can say " It's better than companies like Capcom throwing in worthless AI!". I'm sorry but what?! Atleast whether you love it or hate it regardless of AI quality you can experience the ENTIRE game solo!

Not all games are made for everyone. Get over it. If a game was made with co-op in mind then that's how it was "meant" to be played. If you are not meant to experience the entire game solo then that's that. The world (and this means the gaming world too) is not about equality. It's not "fair".

As for ME3 to get the "best" ending pretty much requires a guide any way. At that point you're basically following someone else's directions for playing the game. Why not just watch the ending at that point? You didn't really do any of the work.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#9mogar002Posted 2/8/2013 8:39:17 AM(edited)
I like the ME3 multiplayer a hell of a lot more than the single player, except for the ridiculous amount of built in desire sensors.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#10Celes--CherePosted 2/8/2013 8:47:17 AM
I would be incredibly surprised (and disappointed) if anyone actually supported EA and their decisions.
---
Holy_Banisher