This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA is pissing me off lately

#31theshovellerPosted 2/8/2013 11:59:59 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
king_madden posted...
oh no friend, if you dont like it you HAVE to call them greedy, spend every moment of your free time calling people stupid for buying games they like, and "boycott" them. Gamers wont be satisfied until there is no more gaming.

cant forget when hating on them to completely contradict many other companies that do the exact same stuff and when hating only apply it to EA,,,

Oh, how about finding high reviews of their games by people, claiming that they're paid reviews and such, then praising the same reviewer for giving a game I like that isn't an EA game the same high marks and denying that it could be a paid review? I can do that, too.

Stupid IGN, you suck for giving Mass Effect a high score! Hooray IGN, you rated Ni No Kuni a high score!
#32true_gamer80Posted 2/8/2013 12:09:02 PM(edited)
theshoveller posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
king_madden posted...
oh no friend, if you dont like it you HAVE to call them greedy, spend every moment of your free time calling people stupid for buying games they like, and "boycott" them. Gamers wont be satisfied until there is no more gaming.

cant forget when hating on them to completely contradict many other companies that do the exact same stuff and when hating only apply it to EA,,,

Oh, how about finding high reviews of their games by people, claiming that they're paid reviews and such, then praising the same reviewer for giving a game I like that isn't an EA game the same high marks and denying that it could be a paid review? I can do that, too.

Stupid IGN, you suck for giving Mass Effect a high score! Hooray IGN, you rated Ni No Kuni a high score!

haha ya such classic GF nonsense lol. Almost like how ppl go ape **** over something optional in one game say like dlc or microtransactions that dont effect the core game whatsoever and is purely optional , then praise dlc or excited for it in other games lol
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#33jrr18Posted 2/8/2013 12:10:52 PM
iTossSalads posted...
TheRatedR_Viper posted...
Mass Effect 3- To get the best ending you have to play our tacked on MP

They changed that with the Extended Cut though. Now you can easily get the best ending with just single player. In fact, I just did it last week and never touched MP. That was dumb to initially require that though.

Even without the extended cut could get the best ending you just need to make very specific choices in all three games. Also at least EA makes a variety of good games unlike some other company’s Capcom, activison Square enxe
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#34kingrat2314Posted 2/8/2013 1:12:01 PM

Dead Space 3- Don't have a co-op partner or prefer playing solo? F*** you and enjoy a decent chunk of the game locked because we're to lazy to give Carver an AI. Forget Split-Screen too, we want to sell 2 copies of the game and make more money! What's worse is I'm seeing people compliment this decision just so they can say " It's better than companies like Capcom throwing in worthless AI!". I'm sorry but what?! Atleast whether you love it or hate it regardless of AI quality you can experience the ENTIRE game solo!

3 small optional missions is a decent chunk? It took me 21 hours to beat DS3 solo.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#35theshovellerPosted 2/8/2013 1:14:36 PM
jrr18 posted...
iTossSalads posted...

They changed that with the Extended Cut though. Now you can easily get the best ending with just single player. In fact, I just did it last week and never touched MP. That was dumb to initially require that though.

Even without the extended cut could get the best ending you just need to make very specific choices in all three games. Also at least EA makes a variety of good games unlike some other company’s Capcom, activison Square enxe

I heard the Leviathan and Omega DLCs help out with that somewhat, since there's lots of war assets in those that get added in, but I haven't verified it myself yet to see if doing all that will make you able to get the best ending without going online. If I can just get to the end of the game with my engineer, I can check that out since I'm planning on getting all my remaining characters up to that point and then beating it after boosting my readiness up.
#36GunningSoulPosted 2/8/2013 1:14:38 PM
Gamer logic:

If a game is bad, it's EA's fault.
If a game is good, then EA has nothing to do with it.

EA simply cannot win. The now "ruined" Dead Space remains a franchise that EA made from the grounds up, but that doest count. Better never had Dead Space 1 and 2 than have the third iteration of the franchise midly displease our fickle tastes.
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#37RPG maniac87Posted 2/8/2013 1:16:40 PM

They pulled a Bubble Bobble?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk5PWNcSweI
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#38king_maddenPosted 2/8/2013 10:21:54 PM
GunningSoul posted...
Gamer logic:

If a game is bad, it's EA's fault.
If a game is good, then EA has nothing to do with it.

EA simply cannot win. The now "ruined" Dead Space remains a franchise that EA made from the grounds up, but that doest count. Better never had Dead Space 1 and 2 than have the third iteration of the franchise midly displease our fickle tastes.

pretty much all of this.
#39jrr18Posted 2/8/2013 10:31:59 PM(edited)
theshoveller posted...
jrr18 posted...
iTossSalads posted...

I heard the Leviathan and Omega DLCs help out with that somewhat, since there's lots of war assets in those that get added in, but I haven't verified it myself yet to see if doing all that will make you able to get the best ending without going online. If I can just get to the end of the game with my engineer, I can check that out since I'm planning on getting all my remaining characters up to that point and then beating it after boosting my readiness up.

No I mean with no DLC it's possible to get the best ending if make every choice in all three games that gives you max war assets.edit never mind I just checked and you come up a few hundred short.
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#40_tanjil_Posted 2/8/2013 11:08:31 PM(edited)

Dead Space 3- Don't have a co-op partner or prefer playing solo? F*** you and enjoy a decent chunk of the game locked because we're to lazy to give Carver an AI. Forget Split-Screen too, we want to sell 2 copies of the game and make more money! What's worse is I'm seeing people compliment this decision just so they can say " It's better than companies like Capcom throwing in worthless AI!". I'm sorry but what?! Atleast whether you love it or hate it regardless of AI quality you can experience the ENTIRE game solo!

it is beyond stupid. I sorta stopped buying EA games for two reasons. Burnout Paradise, you have to buy the option to play split screen for either $10 or $15, it's more expensive than the game itself.

When they released SSX without multiplayer or Split screen and had the audacity to include an online pass.

Well after that I simply hate EA, but will still buy their games if it looks good. Sorta like when you try to be healthy and economic , but end up eating a $10 burger when you could have had a $5 burger. It's terrible but delicious.

Anyways, I'm not one of those guys who Boycotts a company, but still buys the games used to stick it to the man, hell I don't boycott period. I especially don't spread hate on a company, that being said...what they doing with dead space is hilarious, lazy and evil.