This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crysis or Halo?

#1Sevi_neyPosted 2/8/2013 4:59:05 AM
Crysis or Halo? - Results (57 votes)
Crysis
43.86% (25 votes)
Halo
56.14% (32 votes)
This poll is now closed.
which is better in terms of storyline and single player mode?

oh and multiplayer online i guess.. but I think there would be a bias toward halo for wider exposure reasons
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#201Philip01Posted 2/8/2013 5:01:23 AM
Not having played crysis, halo.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#3kingofjamaicaPosted 2/8/2013 5:03:56 AM
People saying Crysis has a better story haven't played Cryisis and Crysis Warhead, and started with Crysis 2. They COMPLETELY threw away the story of the first two games for Crysis 2. Had they kept it going, it might be pretty decent. Still not the same quality as Halo's story.

Single-player is a bit of a mixed bag. Crysis and Crysis Warhead are MUCH better than Crysis 2 in that regard. With Crysis 2 weighing the series down, Halo wins in that regard too.

Don't care about the multiplayer in either.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#4Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:08:02 AM
I only got into Crysis at 2 anyway.

It just feels really cinamatic to me for some reason. dono, Crytek seemed to merge gaming / movie together really well without the expense of gameplay.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#5anonymous46773Posted 2/8/2013 5:13:23 AM
Crysis for single player and Halo for multiplayer.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#6GoreGrossPosted 2/8/2013 5:14:43 AM
Halo.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#7arstosPosted 2/8/2013 5:21:56 AM(edited)
I voted Crysis, I don't like the multiplayer for either game, but I like the single player for Crysis. never actually played the single player for halo, I'd probably like it too honestly.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII
#8este914Posted 2/8/2013 6:32:13 AM
Wow! I'm astonished people actually picked Crysis over Halo ... You can clearly see the bias of this board when the obvious answer is Halo
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#9Dark_Soldier42Posted 2/8/2013 6:33:53 AM
este914 posted...
Wow! I'm astonished people actually picked Crysis over Halo ... You can clearly see the bias of this board when the obvious answer is Halo

Considering this is the PS3 board and the PS3 doesn't have Halo, it should not surprise you. This topic in general is stupid on the PS3 board.
---
PSN - ShadowE17
"Ignorant people with opinions are the biggest threat to Society"
#10kloud 11Posted 2/8/2013 6:37:27 AM
voted before i read post

voted simply on the online, i havent played either games single player