This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crysis or Halo?

#11JohnHitman47Posted 2/8/2013 7:39:50 AM
I have to vote crysis, halo was good on the first xbox but i got bored of halo after halo 3, crysis on the other hand i love them.
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#12theshovellerPosted 2/8/2013 8:04:21 AM
Crysis was alright, but got fairly... odd story-wise with the second one towards the end. Halo I think has been better overall for plot, and Halo 4 was the best of the series I've played so far.

If I could somehow make a game that has the plot and setting of Halo (I like the more sci-fi level Halo's on) but combine it with the gameplay and mechanics that were in Crysis 2 (being able to evolve your suit and play the game in different ways) then I think I would be a happy man.

Multiplayer... I don't play multiplayer, so I don't know how they differ. I do know that Halo 4 has a loadout option thingy like in some of the Call of Duty games.
#13DrGonzo615Posted 2/8/2013 8:10:17 AM
Crysis for sure although both of them are lacking in originality at least in their stories, but I found Crysis to be more interesting and felt more personal
---
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg
#14thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/8/2013 8:14:47 AM
Halo. But ive read all the books, which always makes a game better.
#15jason19192Posted 2/8/2013 8:19:00 AM
Lol ur asking the ps3 board, the haven of ps3 fanboys
#16ReeNoiPPosted 2/8/2013 8:45:55 AM
Played Crysis 2 and Halo CE on PC.

Out of those 2 I would say I had more fun with Halo. The main reason being weapon, enemy and location variation. Crysis 2 suffers from assault rifle syndrome while halo has some drawn out levels.

Story is pretty basic for both and soundtrack about equal. Crysis 2 loses some points for more forced and cringe worthy lines.

Overall both actually quite enjoyable, but also different. Halo is more arcade like and plays faster while Crysis is more strategic and more like your typical military FPS.
---
---