This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bayonetta 2/Wonderful 101 Wii U exclusive, other platforms up to Nintendo

#21UniversquallPosted 2/9/2013 10:42:19 AM
Bayonetta 2 is going to sell 15 million if every Nintendo fan buys it. And they will. because they tend to be PG fans.
---
After the Fallout
#22PedroMontanaPosted 2/9/2013 11:04:04 AM
Universquall posted...
ramseanGoodbye posted...
A lot less, thats the point, you can't compare Madworld/Madworld 2 to Bayonetta. They play completely different, and vary in quality. People bought Monster Hunter Tri on Wii because it reviewed well and Nintendo actually gave it a Marketing budget. Nintendo aren't gonna let Bayonetta 2 release and fall by the wayside the way Sega would have.

Thats not a dig at sega, they just don't have the money to take risks on Platinum Games.

You are the one that brought up these invented Nintendo fans. It was a shame when MH lost more than half of it's fanbase. It'll be interesting to see if Nintendo and Capcom can ever get them back.

MH3T Wii outsold all previous home console MH games in Japanby far and is the best selling MH in the west ever.

MH3G HD (Wii U) did not do much worse then MH3P HD (PS3) considering it came was a launch title and 5th rehash of MH3.

3G (3DS) did significantly worse then the PSP games, but i wouldn't be surprised if 4 would mage to get the people who didn't bother to get a 3DS for the fourth rehash of 3 to buy a 3DS for the first 100% new installment in a long time.

Also, it's not like Nintendo and Capcom would have risked the popularity of the MH franchise with some evil scheme. Monster Hunter was the saviour if the PSP, yet Sony was not willing to help Capcom to promote the franchise in the west or to get Portable 3 (HD) released.

This is NOT like all those cases where Microsoft bribed japanese developers into Xbox development well knowing that these developers would stay dependent on bribe money and the games would likely underperform. Nintendo was offering Capcom a sustainable worldwide perspective for MH, while Sony did nothing and just hoped that Capcom would be fine with being the life support for Sony handhelds in Japan while staying irrelevant in the rest of the world.
---
No More Heroes
#23Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/9/2013 11:07:31 AM
I thought Bayonetta was horrible anyways, so Nintendo can have it..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#24zinsindettaPosted 2/9/2013 11:11:06 AM
Good for Nintendo. Bad for those developers.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#25enigma2274Posted 2/9/2013 11:21:56 AM
Couldn't care less.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288
#26nouseravailablePosted 2/9/2013 11:33:10 AM
Yeah, that and atlus made up my mind about getting a wii-u as soon as the price stop being outrageous here in my country.
---
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D and P4Arena