This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this TB harddrive compatible with the Slim model?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is this TB harddrive compatible with the Slim model?

User Info: plo617

plo617
3 years ago#1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005DVJJWQ/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d2_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=0Z0DJG3M1SY7D8G0Z61V&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470939031&pf_rd_i=507846

It's time to upgrade my Harddrive, since I have a ton of digital content that I've had to delete and a bunch more waiting to be downloaded. I decided to go with a TB so there is no way (at least not easily) that I will run out of space. I just want to be certain that it is compatible with my (Slim) PS3.

BTW, some may find a TB to be excessive, however I have a lot of stuff...

PS1 games + Install (for my Vita/PSP)
Vita games
PS3 games half of which I either had to delete or I never got a chance to download
Music I got a lot of that and I love using custom soundtrack with the games that support them.
Videos a ton of that as well

plo617
3 years ago#2
Anyone?

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407
3 years ago#3
Yesit's compatible. One of the very first quotes before the user reviews says exactly that.

I plan on doing the same thing very soon, after getting a subscription for Plus, I'm going to need it. I only have a 160GB one.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407

plo617
3 years ago#4
Yeah I know, but it specifies the Fat version, so I wanted to make sure that it worked on the slim. Thanks.

User Info: Theclub83

Theclub83
3 years ago#5
a TB harddive sounds nice. i put a 350 gb in mine and im down to 30 gb, thanks Obama...

User Info: Kaiser499

Kaiser499
3 years ago#6
Yep, that one works. I have that one myself and it works great.
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is this TB harddrive compatible with the Slim model?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived