This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I'm 12 hours into Dead Space 3 and....

#21LsnakePosted 2/8/2013 3:39:22 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
the game is awesome!

I can get if someones personal taste goes against the game but anyone actually saying the game is bad or it sucks needs their head checked. Its a fantasitic game.

Diff in not personally liking something and a bad game. This is not a bad game by any means whatsoever.

I'm gonna be that guy. I love the graphics of DS3. The music. The gameplay is rock solid, shooting is tight and good as ever. It is a great game. Long, full of content and with several game modes it offers lots of value.

Yet..I don't like it. I loved both DS1 & 2, got Plat on both, but DS3 doesn't work for me. But to deny the quality of the game is silly, even I can see the quality of this game. Just a bloody shame I can't bring myself to love it, so disappointed with so many things that despite being well made, doesn't work for me.
---
-War. War never changes. (Fallout)
-War. War has changed. (MGS4)
#22Banjo2553Posted 2/9/2013 1:32:19 AM
S1lver_Bull3t posted...
Gotta admit, the first couple chapters had me VERY worried, but soon i found myself the rest of this game :D

Actually, this. The game didn't pick up for me until I actually went into space. And then I just loved it. But before then (and even with the Prologue for some reason), it didn't feel like Dead Space at ALL to me, and it honestly wasn't too fun.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#23_Shikoba_Posted 2/9/2013 1:35:53 AM
Picked it up on PC and havn't been able to put it down. It's a great game for sure!
---
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains