This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I'm 12 hours into Dead Space 3 and....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So I'm 12 hours into Dead Space 3 and....

User Info: Lsnake

4 years ago#21
true_gamer80 posted...
the game is awesome!

I can get if someones personal taste goes against the game but anyone actually saying the game is bad or it sucks needs their head checked. Its a fantasitic game.

Diff in not personally liking something and a bad game. This is not a bad game by any means whatsoever.

I'm gonna be that guy. I love the graphics of DS3. The music. The gameplay is rock solid, shooting is tight and good as ever. It is a great game. Long, full of content and with several game modes it offers lots of value.

Yet..I don't like it. I loved both DS1 & 2, got Plat on both, but DS3 doesn't work for me. But to deny the quality of the game is silly, even I can see the quality of this game. Just a bloody shame I can't bring myself to love it, so disappointed with so many things that despite being well made, doesn't work for me.
-War. War never changes. (Fallout)
-War. War has changed. (MGS4)

User Info: Banjo2553

4 years ago#22
S1lver_Bull3t posted...
Gotta admit, the first couple chapters had me VERY worried, but soon i found myself the rest of this game :D

Actually, this. The game didn't pick up for me until I actually went into space. And then I just loved it. But before then (and even with the Prologue for some reason), it didn't feel like Dead Space at ALL to me, and it honestly wasn't too fun.
Come see my game collection:

User Info: _Shikoba_

4 years ago#23
Picked it up on PC and havn't been able to put it down. It's a great game for sure!
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So I'm 12 hours into Dead Space 3 and....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived