This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most tasteless game this gen?

#51DarkivePosted 2/8/2013 2:12:15 PM
BigRussDaGOD posted...
Surprised nobody said Lollipop Chainsaw.

Love me some Suda51, yet I cannot bring myself to cop this game no matter how cheap it is.

Hyperdimension Neptunia comes to mind also. I copped both of those though :/

Lollipop Chainsaw was mentioned. its an awesome game you should get it!
---
Silent Hill's Darkest
#52DarkivePosted 2/8/2013 2:13:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53PhaseSlaethePosted 2/8/2013 2:13:21 PM
Darkive posted...
what about Saints Row the Third. if hitting ppl with a 'purple object' isnt tasteless then you are REALLY messed up!

The fact you are so active in this topic proves you are an insecure and tasteless individual. So why should anyone really bother with you?

And while that ONE instance of SR3 is bad, it is tomato sauce to the Ass Reaper that other games have.
#54ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/8/2013 2:15:06 PM
DmC
#55DarkivePosted 2/8/2013 2:15:09 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Darkive posted...
what about Saints Row the Third. if hitting ppl with a 'purple object' isnt tasteless then you are REALLY messed up!

The fact you are so active in this topic proves you are an insecure and tasteless individual. So why should anyone really bother with you?

And while that ONE instance of SR3 is bad, it is tomato sauce to the Ass Reaper that other games have.

im insecure cause im posting on this topic? that makes no sense. sounds like you've been snacking on some of that tomato sauce straight from the Ass Reaper.
---
Silent Hill's Darkest
#56SomnusNemorisPosted 2/8/2013 2:33:10 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Says the most beta person in the topic.

Skinny-fat, non-lifting beta detected. Come back to me when you lift, beta.
#57HabefietPosted 2/8/2013 2:59:30 PM
Gonna have to say DNF, based on playing some of it with a friend who pre-ordered it it combines sheer tastelessness at every turn with not-being-funny and sucking.

Tasteless + not remotely humorous + a terrible game = the most tasteless thing I saw all gen by a mile.
#58RyuuHou25Posted 2/8/2013 3:03:30 PM
There's a lot of posts in here where I'm 110% certain the poster has no idea what tasteless actually means.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#59Great_Pudding_3Posted 2/8/2013 3:05:19 PM
I don't think Lollipop Chainsaw was that bad. The writing was very crude at times but otherwise it wasn't a very offending game.
---
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#60Still__RippinPosted 2/8/2013 3:09:44 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Says the most beta person in the topic.

Skinny-fat, non-lifting beta detected. Come back to me when you lift, beta.

What does this even mean? Do you think you are superior because you lift weights? LOL! l would laugh heartily in your face if you actually came at me with that argument in real life. How many people have you beaten up? By the way, Omega>Alpha
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee