This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most tasteless game this gen?

#71Jason_HudsonPosted 2/8/2013 7:50:40 PM
I remember when people used to enjoy Duke Nukem. Now it's all political correctness this and political correctness that.

I liked the game, it reminded me of the time when you could say stuff without everyone having a go.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#72HabefietPosted 2/8/2013 8:02:15 PM
Jason_Hudson posted...
I remember when people used to enjoy Duke Nukem. Now it's all political correctness this and political correctness that.

I liked the game, it reminded me of the time when you could say stuff without everyone having a go.

Again, I think a part of it is that the old games didn't blow and the jokes were funny, whereas in DNF you pick up turds and slap wall boobs and have to deal with bland generic shooter fare. People can get past tastelessness a lot of times if it makes them laugh regardless.
#73Marnex15Posted 2/8/2013 8:36:45 PM
agrissa posted...
My personal vote goes to DmC.

Other honorable mentions:

-DNF
-Mortal Kombat
-GTA series
-CoD

GTA, CoD nor Mortal Kombat are from this gen. Unless you mean to say that they were always tasteless.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#74faris_ruhiPosted 2/8/2013 10:28:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#75kreedersPosted 2/8/2013 10:36:47 PM
House of the dead Overkill it deviates so far from the source

DNF was a Duke game what did you expect he is the king next to Ash
#76agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:24:29 PM
Marnex15 posted...
agrissa posted...
My personal vote goes to DmC.

Other honorable mentions:

-DNF
-Mortal Kombat
-GTA series
-CoD

GTA, CoD nor Mortal Kombat are from this gen. Unless you mean to say that they were always tasteless.

All those games do have entries this gen. Although perhaps I should have extended the discussion to most tasteless games all-time.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~