This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man God of War Origin HD Collection looks better than GOW 1+2 HD why?

#11AlltraPosted 2/8/2013 6:50:00 PM(edited)
I don't really agree with the TC anyway. I thought the Origins Collection games weren't as good looking in HD, because they had next to no texturing. Kinda looked like I was playing "A Claymation God of War".

That, and the fact that they only ever had like 3 enemies on screen at any given moment, might have something to do with the framerate being so good.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#12En Sabah NurPosted 2/8/2013 7:05:23 PM
Chains of Olympus actually looks worse. Ghost of Sparta looks better though.

I actually think I liked Ghost of Sparta the most out of all the old games too.
---
INJUSTICE wishlist: Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Mr. Miracle, Barda, Despero, Swamp Thing, Red Tornado, Blue Beetle, Lobo, Black Manta, Dr. Fate, Mr. Freeze
#13BerserkerX3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:13:33 PM
lol you guys thanks I just wonder that's all and I like the origin collection cuz I'm deaf it has subtitles where GoW 1+2 has none that's discrimination.
---
Official Cloud Strife of the PSASBR boards
Pokemon Black Ver.2 FC: 3654 8349 6619 The Name is. Dylan for the friend code thing.
#14iceberg187Posted 2/8/2013 8:31:47 PM
im currently playin this collection and really enjoyin it too
---
eat floor, high fibre
#15Devilman_AmonPosted 2/8/2013 8:36:58 PM
I don't care that you're enjoying it because you didn't get Clash of Titans, Warriors of Troy, Conan, Dante's Inferno, Genji or Saint Seiya

XD
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#16BerserkerX3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:37:27 PM
I know ghost of Sparta is awesome.
---
Official Cloud Strife of the PSASBR boards
Pokemon Black Ver.2 FC: 3654 8349 6619 The Name is. Dylan for the friend code thing.