This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The real truth to sony's stock drop... enter at your own risk

#1SophisticationPosted 2/8/2013 5:59:30 PM(edited)
It went from 15.20 a share to 15.13 a share... that is the facts. Their stocks rose from 11.76 to 15.76 over the last month. The 11% drop is for division qt only.

Anything for a doom and gloom headline tho, Huh? Ironically like my own headline... but sometimes the truth needs to be said.

Ps3 and the PlayStation brand is on the rise and lynch is predicting 16 to 20% stock increase on the 20th of ps4 or orbis is announced.

Hope you xbots and nintendrones don't have nightmares tonight...
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2thedivineslaserPosted 2/8/2013 6:14:34 PM
That was dumb
---
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.
#3Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:16:44 PM
thedivineslaser posted...
That was dumb

Of course facts are dumb... to blind sheep loyalist like yourself.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#4thedivineslaserPosted 2/8/2013 6:20:18 PM
The quality of content in these boards has seriously decreased in the past year and half. So many people just pissing on each other for no reason.

It saddens me.
---
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.
#5Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:23:11 PM
The quality of content in these boards has seriously decreased in the past year and half. So many people just pissing on each other for no reason.

It saddens me.

Says the pop who came in swnging... makes sense. THERE BE THY DOOR. USE IT.
---
#6piazzapimper313Posted 2/8/2013 6:27:18 PM
Divine, i dont know about that, i have been lurking these boards since i was 13 and i am 20 now, maybe 5 years ago there was a point when these boards were about gaming topics, i dont know what has happened but immature kids have invaded.
#7iTossSaladsPosted 2/8/2013 6:28:37 PM
That was dumb
#8Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:29:00 PM
piazzapimper313 posted...
Divine, i dont know about that, i have been lurking these boards since i was 13 and i am 20 now, maybe 5 years ago there was a point when these boards were about gaming topics, i dont know what has happened but immature kids have invaded.

Always blaming kids... they have a right to be here too.
---
#9SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 2/8/2013 6:29:48 PM
That was stupid.
#10most_games_r_okPosted 2/8/2013 6:30:43 PM
sophistication topic
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Micer101.png