This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The real truth to sony's stock drop... enter at your own risk

#21AlltraPosted 2/8/2013 7:02:59 PM
...you invested in the company...

It's a coincidence that by buying the game I'm supporting the company that made it. I don't give two craps about who made it. If they go under, so be it, somebody else will fill the void and make games I enjoy.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#22Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:13:26 PM(edited)
Alltra posted...
...you invested in the company...

It's a coincidence that by buying the game I'm supporting the company that made it. I don't give two craps about who made it. If they go under, so be it, somebody else will fill the void and make games I enjoy.

Perhaps, but a bit cynical... I feel kinda the same way tho -- in a round about way -- but only about game developers.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#23kcypher2000Posted 2/8/2013 7:13:10 PM
Sophistication posted...
It went from 15.20 a share to 15.13 a share... that is the facts. Their stocks rose from 11.76 to 15.76 over the last month. The 11% drop is for division qt only.

Anything for a doom and gloom headline tho, Huh? Ironically like my own headline... but sometimes the truth needs to be said.

Ps3 and the PlayStation brand is on the rise and lynch is predicting 16 to 20% stock increase on the 20th of ps4 or orbis is announced.

Hope you xbots and nintendrones don't have nightmares tonight...

Where you get your numbers from? I read it
Dropped like 2 dollars. Also you know it went up
Only because they are selling major assets.
#24thisranksPosted 2/8/2013 7:14:59 PM
ozran posted...
I have been a member of this site since 2007 and have been using guides from this site for many years before that.

Indeed the site used to be all about game discussion and peoples love of games.

These days though it is one giant pissing contest and troll nest

Insert 2006 instead and that's pretty much how i would describe it. It's incredibly disappointing, too.

I expect to see someone making mountains out of molehills now, so this isn't a big deal.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#25ShineboxerPosted 2/8/2013 7:14:59 PM
Too bad Sony is dead as a tec power company. Asia belongs to Korea and Taiwan now.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#26thedivineslaserPosted 2/8/2013 7:28:00 PM
Ancients and Icons unite! Let us remember the good times and hope for better days to come.
---
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.