This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yeah, I will not support Microsoft and Sony if they ban used games

#1Coop14Posted 2/8/2013 7:15:03 PM(edited)
I am sticking my neck out, I don't care if it gets me all the hate in the world.

I don't care who does it. but if Microsoft and Sony decide to no longer allow the use of used games, who are they hurting?

Us. THE GAMER

I maybe young, and I know I can be extremely naive, yeah I am only 19, and my very first console was a PS1/N64, but in that time gaming has been a social event I can enjoy with my friends, my family, and has become a part of me. I still surf, I play piano, I attend a college, but in my downtime when I want to unwind, I dont watch T.V., I relax and play games!

Regulating the use of games is NOT right. I don't care who you're and I don't care if you disagree with me, but in MY opinion, it shouldn't matter, we should be allowed too!

I currently own every system out, PS3, Xbox360, WiiU, Wii, a Gaming PC, PSP, and a 3DS

I love accepting all outlets of gaming, more importantly I feel like its a staple to want to get out and try everything. However, if I am forced to be online, or forced to buy a game in a certain condition which may not be my preference, then Sony/Microsoft has lost my business. This means no more borrowing your friends games, no more bringing a game over to your friends party so you all can try it.

./end the amount of rage I feel and I don't give a **** what others think.
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#2Golden MavenPosted 2/8/2013 7:12:57 PM
lol @ TC sucking up to the board
#3Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:14:32 PM

Oh hey, awesome credible post, you want to post more? Or does your ignorance blind you.
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#4Golden MavenPosted 2/8/2013 7:16:37 PM
Coop14 posted...
you want to post more?

OK, one more. I should stop though, it's getting late.

Coop14 posted...
I don't give a **** what others think.

But you expect others to care about what you think?

rofl
#5Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:19:04 PM
Coop14 posted...
you want to post more?

OK, one more. I should stop though, it's getting late.

Coop14 posted...
I don't give a **** what others think.

But you expect others to care about what you think?

rofl

I like your sage status, I see your a blatant troll, probably in his late 20's who has nothing better to do than attempt to get a rise out of a random kid.
---
#6LAGswitchLARRYPosted 2/8/2013 7:21:17 PM
Golden Maven posted...

---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#7Golden MavenPosted 2/8/2013 7:21:38 PM
Coop14 posted...
who has nothing better to do than attempt to get a rise out of a random kid.

You're 19, getting a little old to call yourself a kid.
#8chiefofsb78Posted 2/8/2013 7:22:11 PM
If your against it then thats your choice no need to worry about what others think i dont mind the no used games it would suck but i dont buy used games so it doesnt matter to me
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#9Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:23:22 PM(edited)
Coop14 posted...
who has nothing better to do than attempt to get a rise out of a random kid.

You're 19, getting a little old to call yourself a kid.

Ah, lets rephrase that, young adult shall we?

Needless to say I proved my point.

And see I acknowledge my own ignorance.
---
#10Golden MavenPosted 2/8/2013 7:23:46 PM
Coop14 posted...
young adult

Looks like we're more similar than you think!

Coop14 posted...
Needless to say I proved my point.

I must have missed that one.