This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I will make this quick: all these topics of users defending used games

#1readyaimfailPosted 2/8/2013 9:29:57 PM
Must be trolls, why would you defend a game company that gives no craps about yourselves?
---
Resident evil 6 was terrible
313-261
#2mogar002Posted 2/8/2013 9:30:26 PM
wut?
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#3Nightmare637Posted 2/8/2013 9:32:10 PM
huh?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#4readyaimfail(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:33:00 PM
mogar002 posted...
wut?

Why would anyone defend a video game developer and publisher that only want your money and want to get rid of consumer purchase options.
---
313-261
#5DoctorCrabMDPosted 2/8/2013 9:37:39 PM
readyaimfail posted...
mogar002 posted...
wut?

Why would anyone defend a video game developer and publisher that only want your money and want to get rid of consumer purchase options.

Because people are stupid. Look at the way these people are arguing. They barely know how to read and argue in a circular fashion.

One of the posts was like, "if I took a survive of people who don't buy used games." I mean, really? A survive? A typo is one thing but using the word word entirely is quite another thing.
#6SlaynWilderGL3Posted 2/8/2013 9:40:03 PM
readyaimfail posted...
mogar002 posted...
wut?

But the title is confusing, it sounds like if you were against used games.
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
#7readyaimfail(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:41:45 PM
SlaynWilderGL3 posted...
readyaimfail posted...
mogar002 posted...
wut?

But the title is confusing, it sounds like if you were against used games.

Not just that but peoples mentality to support games developers and publishers who don't give a crap about them.
---
313-261
#8AlltraPosted 2/8/2013 9:44:30 PM
It's because they have this false assumption that supporting them will mean they get the games they like, when it's been made pretty damn obvious at this point that's not the case.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#9readyaimfail(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:00:34 AM
DoctorCrabMD posted...
readyaimfail posted...
mogar002 posted...
wut?

Because people are stupid. Look at the way these people are arguing. They barely know how to read and argue in a circular fashion.

One of the posts was like, "if I took a survive of people who don't buy used games." I mean, really? A survive? A typo is one thing but using the word word entirely is quite another thing.

I was afraid of something like this but I think stupidity is a huge contributing factor.
---
313-261
#10NuuTypePosted 2/9/2013 7:03:12 AM
There will always be a fringe group of special people; be them special interest (moles) or just special.
---
Probability of mission hiderance..zero percent