This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Damn blizzard is ruining my friday night gaming.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Damn blizzard is ruining my friday night gaming.

User Info: bigdeez

bigdeez
3 years ago#1
I was playing dead space 3 i paused it came downstairs to grab a soda went back up stairs and just before i could grab the control BAM power goes out. Then back on again, but im not taking the risk i just unplugged my ps3 slim :(

Wait, is it bad for the ps3 that the power just went out like that and back on?
My top 5 games this gen
RDR - Dead Space 3 - MGS 4 - Fallout 3 - Bioshock

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
3 years ago#2
Got surge protection?
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:5~ ~ Number of fans:11~

User Info: Irony

Irony
3 years ago#3
Yes
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

User Info: ozran

ozran
3 years ago#4
If your PS3 is plugged into a surge stick like mine is you should be fine. If not then it is not healthy for the system to have its power cut so suddenly on a continuous basis
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09

User Info: TheMcKnightMare

TheMcKnightMare
3 years ago#5
Mmmm... Dairy Queen Blizzard
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare

User Info: Ke7hpl

Ke7hpl
3 years ago#6
Lame man, lame.

Hope all is well for you during the storm.
When you talk like that I know something is up, and when you smell like that it means somebody must die.
Watch it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAr3y1-e9Xc

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
3 years ago#7
Dead space 3 was the best game I've played in 6 months solid... Fantastic from start to finish. I hate when gamers cry for change until change happens -- Then the only change they want is for things to be changed back. Dead Space 3 is a prime example of giving gamers more, lots more, and having it backfire on the developers.
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat

User Info: LilFunnyCat

LilFunnyCat
3 years ago#8
Happened to me twice. Lost an hour of Ni No Kuni playtime. Damn snow.
Favorites: Tales of Symphonia, Paper Mario: TTYD, Dragon Quest V, Persona 3/4, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Vesperia, Mario and Luigi SS, Fire Emblem, BanjoTooie

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
3 years ago#9
I love military bases :) good ole generators.
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:5~ ~ Number of fans:11~

User Info: bigdeez

bigdeez
3 years ago#10
It only happened one time and i decided to unplug everything from the wall. Yes my ps3 is on a surge protector stick i just unplugged the whole thing. Damn i hope it didnt ruin anything.

@Ke7hpl thanks bro all good just the damn power situation. Might go out side and chuck snowballs at the kids building snowmen. Its 12am who the hell builds a snowmen at 12am?
My top 5 games this gen
RDR - Dead Space 3 - MGS 4 - Fallout 3 - Bioshock
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Damn blizzard is ruining my friday night gaming.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived