This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Damn blizzard is ruining my friday night gaming.

#1bigdeezPosted 2/8/2013 10:08:00 PM(edited)
I was playing dead space 3 i paused it came downstairs to grab a soda went back up stairs and just before i could grab the control BAM power goes out. Then back on again, but im not taking the risk i just unplugged my ps3 slim :(

Wait, is it bad for the ps3 that the power just went out like that and back on?
---
My top 5 games this gen
RDR - Dead Space 3 - MGS 4 - Fallout 3 - Bioshock
#2jubjub360Posted 2/8/2013 9:57:05 PM
Got surge protection?
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:5~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#3mogar002Posted 2/8/2013 9:57:15 PM
Yes
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#4ozranPosted 2/8/2013 9:57:47 PM
If your PS3 is plugged into a surge stick like mine is you should be fine. If not then it is not healthy for the system to have its power cut so suddenly on a continuous basis
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#5TheMcKnightMarePosted 2/8/2013 9:57:51 PM
Mmmm... Dairy Queen Blizzard
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#6Ke7hplPosted 2/8/2013 9:58:21 PM
Lame man, lame.

Hope all is well for you during the storm.
---
When you talk like that I know something is up, and when you smell like that it means somebody must die.
Watch it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAr3y1-e9Xc
#7SophisticationPosted 2/8/2013 10:00:18 PM(edited)
Dead space 3 was the best game I've played in 6 months solid... Fantastic from start to finish. I hate when gamers cry for change until change happens -- Then the only change they want is for things to be changed back. Dead Space 3 is a prime example of giving gamers more, lots more, and having it backfire on the developers.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#8LilFunnyCatPosted 2/8/2013 9:58:47 PM
Happened to me twice. Lost an hour of Ni No Kuni playtime. Damn snow.
---
Favorites: Tales of Symphonia, Paper Mario: TTYD, Dragon Quest V, Persona 3/4, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Vesperia, Mario and Luigi SS, Fire Emblem, BanjoTooie
#9jubjub360Posted 2/8/2013 9:59:48 PM
I love military bases :) good ole generators.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:5~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#10bigdeez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:05:22 PM(edited)
It only happened one time and i decided to unplug everything from the wall. Yes my ps3 is on a surge protector stick i just unplugged the whole thing. Damn i hope it didnt ruin anything.

@Ke7hpl thanks bro all good just the damn power situation. Might go out side and chuck snowballs at the kids building snowmen. Its 12am who the hell builds a snowmen at 12am?

---
My top 5 games this gen
RDR - Dead Space 3 - MGS 4 - Fallout 3 - Bioshock