This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

after playing the mgs and jak and daxter hd collection, I can see why gaming is

#1gamer6587Posted 2/8/2013 10:20:06 PM
going to die.....we are stuck from an innovation perspective, not much has changed between ps2 and modern day games....

games are becoming stale because we have been essentially been playing the same type of games since ps2.....just bigger and more refined for each respective genre....

I am bored of fighting games, survival horror, fps, rpg, tps, action adventure, sports......its all the same, just better graphics and more content....

something needs to change soon or the industry will die....
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2 and MGS Collection
#2A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/8/2013 10:23:28 PM
Nothing needs to change. I don't get everyone's obsession with changing the way games are played. No one wants to change the way books are read.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#3gangster4lifeyoPosted 2/8/2013 10:24:48 PM
I want to change the way bicycles are ridden. It's been the same forever and it's stale.
#4mogar002Posted 2/8/2013 10:25:39 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Nothing needs to change. I don't get everyone's obsession with changing the way games are played. No one wants to change the way books are read.

Uh a lot of people do
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#5Bat178Posted 2/8/2013 10:29:46 PM(edited)
Change is not always good. Look at Ratchet and Clank and Resident Evil.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#6gamer6587(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:30:09 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...

you might be that guy that wants to see another 20 marvel super hero movies
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2 and MGS Collection
#7JahkeemyorkPosted 2/8/2013 10:43:11 PM
It's hard to create change when 90% of the time new IPs flop and with dev cost on the rise yearly they are playing extra safe.
#8jrr18Posted 2/8/2013 10:45:01 PM
gamer6587 posted...
A_Nonny_Moose posted...

Well to be fair they are the only good ones besides batman and there are only 5 more planed not 20.
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#9ozranPosted 2/8/2013 10:48:36 PM
jrr18 posted...
gamer6587 posted...
A_Nonny_Moose posted...

Well to be fair they are the only good ones besides batman and there are only 5 more planed not 20.

There are actually 10 Marvel super hero movies that are gonna come out or are in development. that is only Phase 2. Marvel has already said they have a Phase 3 set of movies they wanna do after the sequel to The Avengers
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#10zerooo0Posted 2/8/2013 10:50:52 PM
TC
going to die

Stopped reading right there.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip