This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is what Sony will announce Feb 20.

#11riddlebox89Posted 2/9/2013 4:48:52 AM
Eoin posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Post proof or your claim belongs in the garbage along with all the rest of the people who like to claim this.

Why so aggressive?

So are you admitting that you have no proof to your claim?

OK then, kindly go away now.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#12EoinPosted 2/9/2013 5:11:54 AM
riddlebox89 posted...

No, I'm asking why you are being so needlessly aggressive. That's why I said "why so aggressive?" instead of something else.
#13riddlebox89Posted 2/9/2013 5:35:02 AM
Eoin posted...
riddlebox89 posted...

No, I'm asking why you are being so needlessly aggressive. That's why I said "why so aggressive?" instead of something else.

I wasn't being aggressive, you made a claim, I asked for proof, simple as that.

If you thought that was aggressive, then you're far too sensitive.

So can you or can you not provide proof to support your claim?
---
#14DefYouthPosted 2/9/2013 5:38:35 AM
Eoin posted...
It really is surprising how many people think this, or something similar to this.

Guys....it's the PS4 announcement. It's OK to believe it. It really is true.

This. Seriously.
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis
#15riddlebox89Posted 2/9/2013 5:44:56 AM
DefYouth posted...
Eoin posted...
It really is surprising how many people think this, or something similar to this.

Guys....it's the PS4 announcement. It's OK to believe it. It really is true.

This. Seriously.

Proof? Yes? No?

If yes, post it.

If no, stop saying it.
---
#16BahamutRiderPosted 2/9/2013 5:48:44 AM
They're going to copy Konami and on Feb 20 they'll announce that there will be an announcement in March. Then in March they'll make an announcement in April. Repeat until E3.
---
Haseo: C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, I'm right here...TAAAAXIIIIIII!!!!!
#17WrestlinFanPosted 2/9/2013 5:59:14 AM
Hell yeah, I've been wanting a Vita. It's a sinking ship, so this would be a way to rekindle interest in it.
---
AE=overrated. Edge/Undertaker is my favorite feud of the modern era, and perhaps of all time.
#18EoinPosted 2/9/2013 6:05:19 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
I wasn't being aggressive, you made a claim, I asked for proof, simple as that.

You can't expect people to believe you. You said that anyone who claimed that the PS4 would be announced on February 20th "belongs in the garbage". That's nonsensically aggressive, not just towards me, but in fact towards everyone who realises that the PS4 will be announced on February 20th.

Anyway, I have no proof. Is that what you want to hear? I do, however, have a mountain of evidence that adds up to the definite knowledge that the PS4 will be announced on February 20th. I know, for certain, that that's what's going to happen. If you're going to throw a little hissy fit whenever someone says that on this board, then you're going to feel very busy until the 20th and you're going to feel very wrong afterwards.
#19DrGonzo615Posted 2/9/2013 6:19:16 AM
Seriously? Did this need another topic? Ive read at least 6 other topics that said the same thing.....at least be original about it.
---
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg
#20riddlebox89Posted 2/9/2013 3:43:32 PM
Eoin posted...
You can't expect people to believe you. You said that anyone who claimed that the PS4 would be announced on February 20th "belongs in the garbage". That's nonsensically aggressive, not just towards me, but in fact towards everyone who realises that the PS4 will be announced on February 20th.

Anyway, I have no proof. Is that what you want to hear? I do, however, have a mountain of evidence that adds up to the definite knowledge that the PS4 will be announced on February 20th. I know, for certain, that that's what's going to happen. If you're going to throw a little hissy fit whenever someone says that on this board, then you're going to feel very busy until the 20th and you're going to feel very wrong afterwards.

Well then since you don't have any proof, your claims do belong in the garbage.

Lol what evidence? A list of sites that have posted nothing but rumors and speculation? That's not evidence.

You don't know what they're going to announce on the 20th anymore than anyone else does.

And what's this about me going to feel wrong? How would I feel wrong if I'm not claiming anything? All I'm saying is, if you have no proof that the PS4 is definitely going to be announced, then you shouldn't be going on about it being announced because for all you know, it could be a new Vita model.
---