This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

l'm a Bioshock noob, Bioshock Infinite will be my first...

#11ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:21:48 AM
the game looks more vivid.lively, colorful than the other 2.
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#12ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:28:23 AM
0_0
---
#13SoaringDivePosted 2/9/2013 9:31:23 AM
glory of power metal posted...
Uh, so what part of the art style in 3 appeals to you over the first two? They look the same minus that the first ones are under water and the third is in the sky. If that was really reason enough for you to not like the first one, you really shouldn't bother with the third one, you won't like it either.

Huuge artistic difference. In one game, everything is muddy and washed out, in the other everything is vivid and bright with a lot of contrast.
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#14wstfldPosted 2/9/2013 9:41:42 AM
You won't play a game because of graphics?
---
Last Played: DmC (8.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD, StarCraft 2
#15RockSauronPosted 2/9/2013 12:18:23 PM
Well, if you're in America, you'll get Bioshock for free with it anyway, so you should play it anyway.

If you're not in America, you won't get one of the greatest games of all time for free with what will probably be another of the greatest games of all time. So, you know, eh.
---
Hi. I rawk.
#16Bancario51Posted 2/9/2013 12:20:18 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
the game looks more vivid.lively, colorful than the other 2.

thats because its before the world gets ****ed up
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#17anonymous46773Posted 2/9/2013 1:06:52 PM
I really would recommend playing the original Bioshock. It really is great. The second... not so much.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#18Dicer7Posted 2/9/2013 1:12:14 PM
anonymous46773 posted...
I really would recommend playing the original Bioshock. It really is great. The second... not so much.

I would, too. If you haven't had the story spoiled for you yet you NEED to play it before that happens. It's just... mindblowing (imo at least). Very few games would even dare to tackle such topics.
#19true_gamer80Posted 2/9/2013 1:30:16 PM(edited)
Aalvi posted...
TC, Bioshock Infinite supposedly includes Bioshock 1 on disc for installation on PS3 editions.

I have it but wasnt aware of this, pretty cool for those that havent played it yet

Also TC while you have your own reasons to skip whatever game you want, I thin yuo made a silly mistake passing on some great games cause there artstyle, I myslef love its style.

If the artstyle really put you off that much Im kinda confused why your interested in this one, I mean its the exact same artstyle pretty much just with a brighter coating on it due to not being underwater etc.

Highly recommend trying the first two, try to get past the artstye at first and Im sure within 30 minutes it wont even be on your mind cause the games are fantastic
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#20ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:40:12 PM
l see.
---