This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, is Homefront 2 Crytek UK first official new game this gen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So, is Homefront 2 Crytek UK first official new game this gen?
4 years ago#1
I'm trying to find info, but I'm out of luck. I know they worked on the Multiplayer for Crysis 2, and 3 but that's not them working on their own full game.

I'm glad Crytek bought the Homefront IP though. So much potential, but it was just a flawed game. Crytek UK having full created control,and Cryengine 3 can certainly make this game what Homefront should have been.
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
4 years ago#2
God forbid.

Crytek has had their hands on Free Radical Design for 3 years now and they still haven't done anything remotely relevant. "Relevant" here meaning "Timesplitters 4."
Don't just post youtube links. Say what the **** they are.
http://i.imgur.com/WaN8M.png
4 years ago#3
Mass_Carrier posted...
God forbid.

Crytek has had their hands on Free Radical Design for 3 years now and they still haven't done anything remotely relevant. "Relevant" here meaning "Timesplitters 4."

They will. They just want everyone to beg for it and possibly fund it.
After the Fallout
4 years ago#4
Part of the reason Free Radical was bought by Crytek was to help them enter the console market. They have since done the multiplayer component of Crysis 2 and 3. They have also been working on Homefront 2 for maybe 2 years or so I have lost track. At any rate I think the last rumor I read is that it will be a next gen game.

Free Radical did Haze and we know how that turned out. They were developing 2 games for Lucas Arts that were cancelled with change in management. I'd like another TimeSplitters or TimeSplitters like game, for now I'll see how they do with Homefront 2 when ever its released.
www.itstimetosplit.com
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So, is Homefront 2 Crytek UK first official new game this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived