This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, is Homefront 2 Crytek UK first official new game this gen?

#1zerooo0Posted 2/8/2013 11:51:07 PM
I'm trying to find info, but I'm out of luck. I know they worked on the Multiplayer for Crysis 2, and 3 but that's not them working on their own full game.

I'm glad Crytek bought the Homefront IP though. So much potential, but it was just a flawed game. Crytek UK having full created control,and Cryengine 3 can certainly make this game what Homefront should have been.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2Mass_CarrierPosted 2/9/2013 12:30:00 AM
God forbid.

Crytek has had their hands on Free Radical Design for 3 years now and they still haven't done anything remotely relevant. "Relevant" here meaning "Timesplitters 4."
---
Don't just post youtube links. Say what the **** they are.
http://i.imgur.com/WaN8M.png
#3UniversquallPosted 2/9/2013 12:33:56 AM
Mass_Carrier posted...
God forbid.

Crytek has had their hands on Free Radical Design for 3 years now and they still haven't done anything remotely relevant. "Relevant" here meaning "Timesplitters 4."

They will. They just want everyone to beg for it and possibly fund it.
---
After the Fallout
#4twopinacoladasPosted 2/9/2013 1:08:12 AM
Part of the reason Free Radical was bought by Crytek was to help them enter the console market. They have since done the multiplayer component of Crysis 2 and 3. They have also been working on Homefront 2 for maybe 2 years or so I have lost track. At any rate I think the last rumor I read is that it will be a next gen game.

Free Radical did Haze and we know how that turned out. They were developing 2 games for Lucas Arts that were cancelled with change in management. I'd like another TimeSplitters or TimeSplitters like game, for now I'll see how they do with Homefront 2 when ever its released.
---
www.itstimetosplit.com