This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why people prefer Uncharted 2 over Uncharted 3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why people prefer Uncharted 2 over Uncharted 3?
3 years ago#1
U3 has better story graphics and controls
so stop rating games by nostalgia!
3 years ago#2
I preferred the prequels, Tomb Raider, though Drake isn't too hard on the eyes.
Hi.
3 years ago#3
Graphics are worse... what are you on about? Mlaa is missing from u3 also. Jaggy mess.
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
3 years ago#4
I prefer Uncharted 2 because of story and spectacle. To me controls and graphics are a wash. But that's not to say 3 isn't a fantastic game. I love the whole series. Even 1 beats most games this gen, and I also have Golden Abyss for Vita.
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288
3 years ago#5
The jump from UC1 to UC2 was huge, UC3 was doomed from the start no matter how good it is.
All's fair in love and war, kid.
3 years ago#6
No clue. 3 beat 2 in nearly every area for me. Maybe multiplayer is better in 2 or something, I dunno.
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
3 years ago#7
SullyTheStrange posted...
The jump from UC1 to UC2 was huge, UC3 was doomed from the start no matter how good it is.

Pretty much this. UC3 is not a bad game by any means but UC2 just set the bar ridiculously high.
3 years ago#8
Dicer7 posted...
SullyTheStrange posted...

Pretty much this. UC3 is not a bad game by any means but UC2 just set the bar ridiculously high.

There's not much higher you can go this gen.
3 years ago#9
Snow > Sand
3 years ago#10
This is why I prefer sequels only to be released on the next console. The graphical and gameplay jumps will be a lot bigger so there will be less comparing new ones to old ones negatively in areas unless they really do mess up.
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why people prefer Uncharted 2 over Uncharted 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived