This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Topic for people who 100% support the ban on used games for future consoles

#281gamestop27Posted 2/9/2013 5:25:01 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
gangster4lifeyo posted...
Just buy a Wii U. Please don't support any companies dumb enough to ban used games (if it ever happens). Seriously one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard and can't believe there's even one person who thinks it's acceptable.

The people who think it's a good idea should stop buying used products of any kind. No used cars, no used books ( or library books), no garage sale items, no pawn shop items. You should never go to the food bank either even if you have no money because obviously people with no money don't deserve to eat and should find a different hobby....

Ummm, people without money don't deserve to eat. It's called survival of the fittest and the lack of this in modern society is why everything is going to ****. Also, I never buy anything used.

Pour an ounce of battery acid onto your eyes and belly flop into a pool of syringes.
---
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~William Simms
#282TrixonePosted 2/9/2013 5:28:10 PM
I want to have options, I i don't want companies to ban used games. I want them to compete against Gamestop that way we'll all have better competition.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: SSFIV:AE, DS - Samurai of Legend
#283AtalalamaPosted 2/9/2013 5:31:21 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
Ummm, people without money don't deserve to eat. It's called survival of the fittest and the lack of this in modern society is why everything is going to ****.

This explains everything, everyone. Nothing more to see, we can safely ignore this person.
#284Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:43:58 PM
Atalalama posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Ummm, people without money don't deserve to eat. It's called survival of the fittest and the lack of this in modern society is why everything is going to ****.

This explains everything, everyone. Nothing more to see, we can safely ignore this person.

Lol! So... Millions of people leeching off of society and doing nothing but sucking up valuable resources while contributing nothing in return is having a positive impact on the world? No, it's not. Newsflash buddy, not all people are created equal. Use your brain.
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee
#285gamestar9999Posted 2/9/2013 5:49:38 PM
it would hurt the economy if they actually went through with this. bigger names stores like gamestop ppl would lose their jobs and smaller companies might go out of business. theres a great store where i live that survives solely on used game and video products and they are cool ppl. instead of being crybabys maybe these devs should actually make GOOD games that ppl want to pay full price for. i have no problem going in and buying a 60$ game when i know it will be good, sadly the majority that come out are not.

i didnt read all this topic so somebody probly already made this point but ill just reinforce it.
#286kcypher2000Posted 2/9/2013 5:59:57 PM
gamestar9999 posted...
it would hurt the economy if they actually went through with this. bigger names stores like gamestop ppl would lose their jobs and smaller companies might go out of business. theres a great store where i live that survives solely on used game and video products and they are cool ppl. instead of being crybabys maybe these devs should actually make GOOD games that ppl want to pay full price for. i have no problem going in and buying a 60$ game when i know it will be good, sadly the majority that come out are not.

i didnt read all this topic so somebody probly already made this point but ill just reinforce it.

Who cares its not like they are contributing. They can just go work at wal mart or target and devs get the money they deserve. If
Anything the increased games sales from more new sales might help the game industry.
#287DragonisLeonhartPosted 2/9/2013 6:00:03 PM
Soooo I should be stuck with a game that I bought that turned out to be absolute trash, riddled with gamebreaking bugs and glitches, not to mention horrible gameplay? Right, okay.
---
Immortality isn't a gift. It's a responsibility.
#288Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:01:34 PM
gamestar9999 posted...

You call the devs cry babies when this whole topic is filled with people crying about a cheap ass $60 game and flaunting how they will go out their way to screw the devs by buying used. Lol, I say it's time for the devs to lift their giant middle finger to them by banning used games.
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee
#289Pawkie07Posted 2/9/2013 6:01:38 PM
If the new consoles ban used games I will just be done with consoles and that is that. I will get myself a good gaming PC.
#290Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:03:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]