This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this Aliens: Colonial Marines video?

#21ElBorak77Posted 2/9/2013 5:42:01 AM(edited)
killak posted...
i'm referring more to the game saying 'use the powerloader', and the guy wandering around saying "do I get any indication.....c'mon.....this is bulls***" when there's a bright yellow powerloader sitting right there.

what a moron.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#22killak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:42:19 AM
here's another unbelievably baffling situation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSvljW_B6Y8

watch that one.
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#23sephiroth068Posted 2/9/2013 5:43:51 AM
killak posted...
It's also big and yellow and had a bunch of spotlights pointed at it.

Yeah I was just coming to say that.

It really hurts your head when you watch someone go through that.

Oh good god that guy playing was a complete moron. I wanted to slap him upside the head for being a completely blind idiot (and that's being nice)...I never even played Bayonetta and I knew I was supposed to go in the direction that the guy was carried off to...it's just basic gamer 101 stuff and he failed badly at it...I mean it's one thing to get lost or to not find something that isnt incredibly obvious in some games. That stuff can happen and understandably so, but when you can't even find the correct path you need to go even though its been pointed out to you in an extrememly obvious way, well I just don't know what to say...
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
#24ElBorak77Posted 2/9/2013 5:48:15 AM
killak posted...
It's also big and yellow and had a bunch of spotlights pointed at it.

Yeah I was just coming to say that.

It really hurts your head when you watch someone go through that.

dear god.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#25killak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:49:33 AM
The bayonetta video is where this particular sig, is from.
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#26ElBorak77Posted 2/9/2013 5:54:10 AM(edited)
killak posted...
The bayonetta video is where this particular sig, is from.

7 minutes. seven minutes. i've never played bayonetta either. and he still posted the video.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#27RafedxPosted 2/9/2013 6:11:02 AM
killak posted...
i'm referring more to the game saying 'use the powerloader', and the guy wandering around saying "do I get any indication.....c'mon.....this is bulls***" when there's a bright yellow powerloader sitting right there.

But yeah, the human enemies is a bit of a bummer, but if alien 3 showed us anything, weyland yutani value the aliens.

Don't try to worry about the human enemies too much. AvP and AvP2 had them and it was still awesome. Having to worry about Weyland sending in some teams with some synthetics mixed up the fights a bit. You don't go after the humans with the same tactics as you would with the Xenomorphs. I just hope they are not to abundant and only specific sections.

The video was a good laugh for this morning.lol
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#28killak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:17:17 AM
Don't try to worry about the human enemies too much. AvP and AvP2 had them and it was still awesome. Having to worry about Weyland sending in some teams with some synthetics mixed up the fights a bit. You don't go after the humans with the same tactics as you would with the Xenomorphs. I just hope they are not to abundant and only specific sections.

Completely true. I forgot about the human enemies in avp and it's sequel, and they were definitely plentiful.

But i'm not worried about them being in the game at all. They'd be committing sale suicide if they shipped a game where all you did was fight aliens.
---
You don't ever go full Greer
#29BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 2/9/2013 9:28:50 AM
lol, that was awesome.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#30MantisoPosted 2/9/2013 9:29:00 AM
This kind of stuff happens with my older brother all the time. He doesn't play as much as me but he's played enough over the last 20 years to know basic game rules and instructions and still does the dumbest things. I think it's because he ignores tutorials and prompts because he reckons he'll figure it out anyway. He doesn't. And then when I laugh at him for being a dunderhead who can't follow simple instructions made for a 5 year olds he calls me a nerd. Now I just let him get lost unless he admits he needs help.
---
I'm not gonna cry about my Pa. I'm gonna build an airport. Put my name on it - Worlds First Analrapist
PSN ID: SolidKev