This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ps4 yayaya screw xbox

#11ShineboxerPosted 2/9/2013 8:07:35 AM
i will be getting ps4 day one launch. people need to wake up. playstation will always have better exclusives than xbox.

it is ridiculous that people pay for xbox live. i don't pay to be on Steam every year. I don't pay to be on PSN, i don't pay to be on Nintendo. They offer nothing better for it.

Also their exclusives that matter are only Gears and Halo. Playstation equals Resistance, Sly Cooper, Ratchet, Killzone, Last Of Us, Uncharted, Last Guardian, most FF games, etc.

on a final note, screw Kinect. It needs to be said.

Two of those aren't even out yet, one of whom doesn't really even exist. What final fantasy game was exclusive? They both appeared on xbox.

Blind fanaticism, great job creating the most sheep this gen Sony.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#12Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/9/2013 8:09:22 AM
Questions who would pay for XBL. Has gamertag in sig.

lol wut?
#13Perfect LightPosted 2/9/2013 8:11:06 AM
lambchips posted...
Sony always win baby

Win what? I have both a 360 and a PS3. I win.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#14IamthekuzalolPosted 2/9/2013 8:32:53 AM
Don't care much about these pointless console wars, though i do agree that Sony always have the best exclusives.PS4 should be no exception.
#15zerooo0Posted 2/9/2013 8:35:19 AM
Anybody here glad they're not fanboys like TC? I got both, and glad I own both.

Gaming>Fanboyism.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#16mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/9/2013 8:39:31 AM
zerooo0 posted...

Gaming>Fanboyism.

---
I love video games : )
#17RafedxPosted 2/9/2013 10:22:16 AM
zerooo0 posted...

Gaming>Fanboyism.

Indeed, it's nice being able to play on PS3, 360, Wii and PC. Soon I will be getting a Wii U, and I will be getting the next PS and Xbox systems as well.

I don't see the need to bash another system or its users just because they picked a console different from someone else. Who really cares who plays on what system? Some people like kinect, some people like shooters, cross game chat, racing games, etc. XBL has some good points and in most cases the servers are better on 360 then on the PS.

In the end play the games and stop worrying about another system, I don't know why people care which companies will be on top when it should never be about the system but all the different games available for all of them.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#18ultimatex99Posted 2/12/2013 12:43:59 AM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
Fanboys...smh...

Being correct does not make one a fanboy.
#19WantedOutlawPosted 2/12/2013 12:45:40 AM
Seriously.. this is the first time I've seen a reassurance topic on the PS3 board. Well, the first time today anyway.
#20UniversquallPosted 2/12/2013 12:48:42 AM
Shocked at this topic still being here. Less shocked at Wanted posting reassurance post 2555636646
---
After the Fallout