This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got Tales of Graces F limited edition for 36 bucks good deal???

#1AwesomeOSaucePosted 2/9/2013 9:01:56 AM
Been trying to find it in stores and its rare as f*** go to gamestop today and find an EU limit edition copy in the used section.

I freak out and buy it.
it includes everything and the dlc code wasn't even used.

The only tales game I ever played was Phantasia but I heard everyone saying this game is awesome so i bought it.

good deal?
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#2PHEEliNUXPosted 2/9/2013 9:02:51 AM
Good? Nah, That is probably the best deal ever
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#3SayoriaPosted 2/9/2013 9:11:35 AM
Gamestop got even a better deal buying that for 4 dollars from some poor sap.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#4ZignoffPosted 2/9/2013 10:08:23 AM
I have to say that game was an amazing JRPG, probbly the best i have played in years hell probbly the best I have played since Dragonquest 8, and clearly one of the best this generation and I am ashamed I didn't get it when it first came out. Well worth that price with all the content, and New game Plus function it has.
---
Here comes a New Web Comic for gamers, BY a gamer, Critique is welcomed as long as you are positive about it.
http://hatetheplayer.thewebcomic.com/
#5ORANGE666Posted 2/9/2013 10:36:50 AM
Zignoff posted...
I have to say that game was an amazing JRPG, probbly the best i have played in years hell probbly the best I have played since Dragonquest 8, and clearly one of the best this generation and I am ashamed I didn't get it when it first came out. Well worth that price with all the content, and New game Plus function it has.

Wow you must have missed a lot of jrpgs. tales of graces is not that great, vesperia on x360 is much better. Have you played persona 4, xenosaga, trails in the sky, crisis core since dq8?
#6RevolutionZealPosted 2/9/2013 10:58:48 AM
ORANGE666 posted...
Zignoff posted...

Wow you must have missed a lot of jrpgs. tales of graces is not that great, vesperia on x360 is much better. Have you played persona 4, xenosaga, trails in the sky, crisis core since dq8?

Meh, Vesperia wasn't "much" better than Graces. Yeah, Vesperia is better, but not by "much". It's only a bit better. (heheh specifics)

The only game that reaches the same level as DQ8 on that list is Persona 4. The rest were great and I enjoyed them, but they're not quite on the level of DQ8.

But yeah TC, that was a pretty good deal you got there.
#7AwesomeOSauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:48:39 PM
just saw all the dlc on psn.
wtf?!
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^