This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where would ya want the next Assassins Creed setting be for AC4, or 3.5?

#1zerooo0Posted 2/9/2013 11:12:23 AM
I don't mean to troll/insult by using 3.5. I mean like Brotherhood, or Revelations.

We all know a new AC game will more than likely come out this year, since it's a multi-million dollar franchise.

I would love to see a WW1 AC game personally. WW1 would be an awesome setting for a AC game, and not too far ahead that an Assassin could still be viable.

I seriously hope that the Brazil setting rumor is not true. I mean what interesting time period could be done in Brazil?(Not trying to insult Brazil, I'm just not to familiar with their history)
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2Mister_VanillaPosted 2/9/2013 12:35:07 PM
Im not a huge fan, but give an AC game set in Victorian England with Jack the Ripper, and Ill pay 60 bucks gladly.
#3MGS4SNAKEPosted 2/9/2013 12:39:36 PM
Mister_Vanilla posted...
Im not a huge fan, but give an AC game set in Victorian England with Jack the Ripper, and Ill pay 60 bucks gladly.

Not bad. I would like to throw in a Japanese setting, either would work but it should be the last AC game, no more milking.
---
What Arnold calls hell in Predator, Rambo calls home.
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:41:40 PM
MGS4SNAKE posted...
Mister_Vanilla posted...

Not bad. I would like to throw in a Japanese setting, either would work but it should be the last AC game, no more milking.

We all know they're not gonna stop. It's a multimillion dollar franchise, so it's only natural that businesses want to as people say "milk it" Since they want a max profit.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#5MyLovelyTotoriPosted 2/9/2013 12:44:14 PM
MGS4SNAKE posted...
Mister_Vanilla posted...

It won't work in Japanese because in Japanese, there are ninjas.. And ninjas are much more richer in culture than Assassins. It's like you're forcing a Roman Gladiator into Greek's Spartan world.

As for me, I want Egyptian. But the time settings need to be much older than the time of Connor or even Ezio. I want it to be in the age of Pharaohs
#6A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/9/2013 12:56:39 PM
The next one is already confirmed to have a different character and setting.

And Japan is possibly the worst setting an AC game could have.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#7Dicer7Posted 2/9/2013 1:01:29 PM
I want the setting that Shaun and Desmond's conversation hinted at in AC3: the first civilization.
#8MGS4SNAKEPosted 2/9/2013 1:35:19 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
The next one is already confirmed to have a different character and setting.

And Japan is possibly the worst setting an AC game could have.

I believe its more fitting to the AC franchise, storywise with another subject #
---
"Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it" - Bane to Batman
#9GazelMinistryPosted 2/9/2013 2:02:04 PM
Ubisoft’s Alex Hutchinson explained:

People on the internet suggest the most boring settings. The three most wanted are WWII, feudal Japan and Egypt. They're kind of the three worst settings for an AC game.
---
I am a nontheist, a nihilist. And I'm sure god loves me anyway.
#10ReloadedPosted 2/9/2013 2:37:06 PM
I wouldn't mind an Assassin's Creed that took place during the French Revolution. Paris would be a fun city to play in. Nor would I mind a 19th century London.
---
"When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."