This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Video Games + Beer

#11wstfldPosted 2/9/2013 1:20:43 PM
People don't drink beer?
---
Last Played: DmC (8.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD, StarCraft 2
#12NicodimusPosted 2/9/2013 1:22:18 PM
I don't drink anything but water, sorry.
---
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
#13zerooo0Posted 2/9/2013 1:23:21 PM
I don't drink. I don't want to be like my father that drinks occasionally, or my bro. I have no problem though if people drink, and it's more fun personally to be the one sober guy in the room playing the game with a bunch of people that are drinking. Can make for good experiences, and especially playing CoD.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#14Stubbled_PS3Posted 2/9/2013 2:01:52 PM(edited)
Personally, i do not drink beer. My body will not allow me. Every time i try, i start to feel sick and end up throwing up. I have no clue why. I do however drink Jack Daniels while i play.
---
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
PSN--- StubbledCRT1
#15BaneDragonPosted 2/9/2013 2:04:59 PM
Whiskey and SSF2HDR! I play better drunk.
---
You might call us yanks, but just remember, if it wasnt for us, you might be living in Germany right now...or not living at all.
#16HylianShieldPosted 2/9/2013 2:36:16 PM
wstfld posted...
People don't drink beer?

I'm quite shocked myself. Thought it would be atleast 50/50 for the gaming community.

Meh, I like to play fighting game with some beer.
#17silly_sausagePosted 2/9/2013 3:15:42 PM
I don't drink, and neither should you. Drinking is a sin, and you're all going to hell.

But seriously, yeah, I don't drink. No real reason, I just don't. I don't smoke either. Maybe that's my way of rebelling. All the kids smoke and drink these days, so by not doing either, I'm a non-conformist.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#18JiZamezPosted 2/9/2013 3:22:13 PM
I drink socially, exclusively.

Drinking alone with your video games? lol @ that.
---
Playstation 3 Network ID: MapleStory
My Fat Princess, Square-Enix, & other game OST's: http://youtube.com/mapleps3
#19DJchoke_NojokePosted 2/9/2013 3:36:42 PM
silly_sausage posted...
I don't drink, and neither should you. Drinking is a sin, and you're all going to hell.

But seriously, yeah, I don't drink. No real reason, I just don't. I don't smoke either. Maybe that's my way of rebelling. All the kids smoke and drink these days, so by not doing either, I'm a non-conformist.

This guy is cool
---
maap