This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you hope to see in "Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes"? *spoilers*

#11goemon1977Posted 2/9/2013 7:01:20 PM
gameplay
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#12BenzychenzPosted 2/9/2013 7:34:51 PM
Dicer7 posted...
Also Big Boss needs to stop fricken calling himself Snake now. Kojima is dragging out his "transformation" for too long.

Didn't he say "Call me Big Boss" at the end of PW?
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#13Dicer7Posted 2/9/2013 7:38:43 PM
Benzychenz posted...
Dicer7 posted...
Also Big Boss needs to stop fricken calling himself Snake now. Kojima is dragging out his "transformation" for too long.

Didn't he say "Call me Big Boss" at the end of PW?

He did... but I remember him still going by Snake in the GZ trailer. I need to watch it again. I hope it's just a thing between him and Kaz and everyone else calls him Boss or Big Boss.
#14pixel378Posted 2/9/2013 7:48:48 PM
I don't care about length of cutscenes, I care about length of filler cutscenes, the ones in 4 that weren't characters doing something, but a screen with information on it whilst characters talk, like explaining nanomachines. Im not talking about codecs. Yall know what I mean lol.

Other than that I just want a lot of gameplay, way more so than 4, creative boss fights that are known in MGS, and a lot of options and ways to play each section.

And MGO is a MUST. I've been waiting for another MGO since the servers shut down in 4 :(
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#15Ninja4HPosted 2/9/2013 8:06:50 PM
Goddamn do I miss MGO. Anyway, hoping to see The Les Enfant Terribles project in action, mebbe Big Boss training Snake for Foxhound, setting the groundwork for MG1.

Hell, even re-doing he Outer Heaven incident from MG1 from both BB's and Snake's perspective would be cool.
---
"Candy. Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy."
PSN - VoodooPimp138 {-} MGO - thelastninja
#16SlyCooper23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:19:49 PM
Forgot to add to my post. I want a lot of codec contacts again! I remember on 2/3 sitting there hours going through random calls and trying to trigger "secret" calls. I just mainly want to see the emergence of big boss. Not trenchcoat boss (not yet). But I want to see the big boss persona/mindset finally emerge.
---
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''
#17ukokira1Posted 2/9/2013 10:49:57 PM
pixel378 posted...
I don't care about length of cutscenes, I care about length of filler cutscenes, the ones in 4 that weren't characters doing something, but a screen with information on it whilst characters talk, like explaining nanomachines. Im not talking about codecs. Yall know what I mean lol.

Other than that I just want a lot of gameplay, way more so than 4, creative boss fights that are known in MGS, and a lot of options and ways to play each section.

And MGO is a MUST. I've been waiting for another MGO since the servers shut down in 4 :(

Its more likely to be in MGS5 since the past two were in numbered titles. Also GZ has a thing called social ops.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#18brycemorrPosted 2/9/2013 10:57:53 PM
Ground Zeros better end right at the start of MG1.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#19ukokira1Posted 2/9/2013 10:59:32 PM
brycemorr posted...
Ground Zeros better end right at the start of MG1.

Its confirmed to be the prolouge to MGS5.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#20agrissaPosted 2/9/2013 11:25:06 PM
I want Paz to be alive and join your team afterwards.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~