This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do u balance playing so many games.. are u a 1 game til done or weekly

#1shads3055Posted 2/9/2013 4:30:00 PM
i play one game ever 2 or 3 nights or days and then switch to another game.
#2Junpei_StupeiPosted 2/9/2013 4:31:33 PM(edited)
Buy Metal Gear Rising instead of DmC please.

Please, I beg of you.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#3DemiFistPosted 2/9/2013 4:32:15 PM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
Buy MGS Rising instead of DmC please.

Please, I beg of you.

I bought and enjoyed DmC and will be buying MGR.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#4Virus66Posted 2/9/2013 4:34:15 PM
DemiFist posted...
Junpei_Stupei posted...
Buy MGS Rising instead of DmC please.

Please, I beg of you.

I bought and enjoyed DmC and will be buying MGR.

I just won't buy either. Problem solved.

On topic, I just play a few games off and on. Right now I'm bouncing between Ni No Kuni, Fire Emblem Awakening and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. I don't like marathoning one game straight through. I like to play other games in between to make sure I don't get burned out.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#5Grizzle1981Posted 2/9/2013 4:35:13 PM
Umm ... I play what I want when I want.

I've been playing PS All Star Battle Royal and Bioshock 2 lately but today picked up Metal Gear 4 for the first time in a long time.
---
This post is 100% opinion unless stated otherwise.
#6RyuuHou25Posted 2/9/2013 4:39:15 PM
My current log of games I'm going through is ridiculous, I switch day to day (multiple times a day even) between various ones.

Currently, I have Uncharted 2, Doom 3 BFG, Dungeon Defenders, SSF4AE, Harmony of Despair, Darksiders, Borderlands 2, Zone of the Enders, Battlefield 3 and Demons Souls....those are the ones that I can list off the top of my head, there's more.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#7fallenswordsPosted 2/9/2013 4:39:55 PM
dont start more than one game of the same genre at a time.

then switch between them.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 8/28/2011 10:09:48 AM: http://bit.ly/jJ2ZNS
Katawa Shoujo changed my life. http://katawa-shoujo.com/
#8slymshadyPosted 2/9/2013 4:40:35 PM
I play one till I am done. I only play for maybe 3 hours a week total
#9AlltraPosted 2/9/2013 4:45:57 PM
I usually only buy one game, and play it until I'm finished with it, and then move on to another.

It helps too, that I don't go out and buy every game ever made. I'm a bit more discerning about the games I buy.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#10arstosPosted 2/9/2013 6:25:35 PM
I generally spend 4 or 5 hours a day gaming, I tend to play one game for about half that time then switch to something else. Sometimes it's multiplayer to single player or vice versa, sometimes it's a short game to an rpg or vice versa, and sometimes (usually when I know I'm close to beating a game) I'll just play the one. I've usually got 4-6 games I'm rotating (not counting multiplayer stuff which I tend to rotate a lot more frequently).

Right now for example I'm playing; sly 3, doom3, Ni no kuni, and mass effect. Last night I played doom 3 and ni no kuni, the night before it Borderlands 2 and dcuo, the night before that was sly 3 and ni no kuni, tonight I think I'll play some more sly 3 or doom 3 and some mass effect. Takes a while to beat games needless to say lol, but because of the way I play there's usually a few games I'm close to finishing
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII