This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do u balance playing so many games.. are u a 1 game til done or weekly

#11Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/9/2013 6:33:02 PM
I tend to play rather randomly, but I'll play a few hours of one game, then a few hours of another. I do the same thing with books most of the time, I'll read 4-5 books at one time, reading a few chapters from each at a time.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#12ExtremeLightPosted 2/9/2013 6:35:50 PM
Play one game till done. You won't get farther if you switch back and force.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#13RelentlessEcho7Posted 2/9/2013 7:13:25 PM
I'm a pretty sporadic gamer. I may play for two hours a week, or 11 hours a week on one game or several games. I'm always buying retro games too for ridiculously cheap and I alternate between them and my current gen collection. So I rarely finish a game nowadays. When I first bought Borderlands 2 I spent 20ish hours on it and now I've barely played it within the last two months.

I can never be a one game - gamer. So many other games out there that are just begging me to try them.
#14Pharsti01Posted 2/9/2013 7:16:26 PM
I always play 2 games, and they can never be 2 rpgs. Never more than 2 at the same time.

When i finish one, i start another, keep going. I do not replay games until i get throu most of my backlog, which means that i havent replayed games in a long time now >_>

Right now im playing NNK and Castlevania Order of Ecclesia.