This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Packaging Ideas for the PS4.

#1ill-thoughtsPosted 2/9/2013 6:48:16 PM
id personally like to see them go All White for the PS4 box....its gotta represent crystal clarity, sharpness and virgin innocence....no text....no pictures.....just the console on the front....and a pure white BOX....almost Blindingly white.....Conan O'Brien white.

id also like to see them package the actual console and accessories with Soft Egyptian Cotton instead of recycled cardboard and hard plastic....giving the buyer the illusion that their console was kept safe by Heavenly Clouds.

you = post
---
True Crime New York City for the Original Xbox is PHENOMENAL.
#2Fleshy26Posted 2/9/2013 6:59:39 PM
I hope instead of a cardboard box they can give us something better. Idk, maybe put it inside of pure gold. Since they are going to rip us off again with the price of the ps4 at launch like the ps3...mind as well give launch buyers something nice while spending $1,000 before it gets a price cut a month later.
#3ill-thoughts(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:38:51 PM
hmmm....a gold box.....FAWK thats a great idea....maybe for the more expensive consoles.
---
True Crime New York City for the Original Xbox is PHENOMENAL.
#4PHEEliNUXPosted 2/9/2013 7:41:37 PM
Uranium box?
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#5Golden MavenPosted 2/9/2013 7:45:21 PM
ill-thoughts posted...
id personally like to see them go All White for the PS4 box....its gotta represent crystal clarity, sharpness and virgin innocence....no text....no pictures.....just the console on the front....and a pure white BOX....almost Blindingly white.....

I like that idea...

ill-thoughts posted...
Conan O'Brien white.

Maybe not THAT white, but I like the general idea...