This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good ps3 games that doesn't have trophies?

#41PHEEliNUXPosted 2/10/2013 4:56:14 AM
kingofall214 posted...
SuddenEmotion posted...
i always laugh at all the time wasted people who trophy hunt when the hacker/cheaters can just max it lmao.

Do you laugh at people who play games like persona 4 golden on hard too? Do you say it doesn't matter cause you can press x to win on super easy mode? Do you say they wasted there time?

This might sound crazy but some people (like myself) like the trophy system because it adds replay value and it shows you all your games on a list and how far you went with each one.

Not many people care about trophies so the can be number 1. They just like them.

I don't know how someone who posts on gamefaqs can talk about wasting time.

Agreed
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#42mjc0961Posted 2/10/2013 5:48:57 AM(edited)
BurgerTime79 posted...
mmpepsi posted...
No such thing.

Trophies make games better.

Yeah, you've mentioned on multiple occasions that you refuse to play any PS3 game that doesn't have trophies. Sorry to tell you, but that doesn't instantly make those games bad. Your opinion simply isn't fact.

Neither is yours, so stop telling him he's not allowed to dislike a game because it doesn't have trophies.

kingofall214 posted...
Not many people care about trophies so the can be number 1. They just like them.

I should hope not. The only way to be number 1 is to cheat, otherwise you're never going to get close to the top when you have people like duck360 and his team, Hakoooooooom and his team, Roughdawg and his team, Belleric and his team, and more and their teams cheating every single day.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#43no0bi1Posted 2/10/2013 5:50:15 AM
yahya_no_1 posted...
the people who made trophy thing happen was MS, kids this Gen love to be praised for anything they do, just like today soccer Patrice, everyone is a winner, even the kid who scored the final score at his own team's net

lol
#44WrestlinFanPosted 2/10/2013 5:59:52 AM(edited)
Quote:the people who made trophy thing happen was MS, kids this Gen love to be praised for anything they do, just like today soccer Patrice, everyone is a winner, even the kid who scored the final score at his own team's net
@yahya_no_1
Let me just refer you to:

Quote:
Kingofall214 posted...

This might sound crazy but some people (like myself) like the trophy system because it adds replay value and it shows you all your games on a list and how far you went with each one.

---
AE=overrated. Edge/Undertaker is my favorite feud of the modern era, and perhaps of all time.
#45SirMagicusPosted 2/10/2013 6:34:48 AM
Heavenly Sword
Beowulf
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine
The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Assassin's Creed
The Darkness
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Any generation 1 game pretty much has no trophies... These are just a few of the ones I've played... Some of the 1st gen games have their own acheesement system in-game though, such as Heavenly Sword for example...

All you guys sayin you won't play a game if it has no trophies are missin out... The 1st generation of PS3 was arguably one of the best generations for the PS3 as a lot of those games still hold value and have maintained good sales records and reviews... Some of them were the gateways to other games on the market today and you still see alot of them on shelves new and used, if they weren't good games you wouldn't see that...

Look at Oblivion and it's expansions I listed above, it has no trophies but it was/is a great game and became game of the year... It still sells well and you can almost always see it on shelves...
#46You_Need_A_LifePosted 2/10/2013 6:48:44 AM
Ninja Gaiden Sigma comes to mind immediately, followed by Rainbow Six Vegas, and honestly, the first Assassin's Creed wasn't a bad game.
#47StarDestinyGuyPosted 2/10/2013 1:05:15 PM
star_guy_100 posted...
folklore. not only is it good, its one of my favorites on the ps3.

This.

Still one of my overall favorite PS3 games.
---
"What's the point of playing video games if they're not shooters?" - Person I know IRL
# of people depressed by this: 247
#48theatrical_catPosted 2/10/2013 1:15:51 PM
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction didn't (not sure about the sequels, haven't played them yet). Rather, it had Skill Points, which are like in-game achievements from before there were achievements. Skill points have been in Insomniac games since the Spyro the Dragon days.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.