This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When are buy 1, get 1 free sales?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. When are buy 1, get 1 free sales?
2 years ago#1
I remember a bit long ago, 2008 (it's been like 5 years) that i went to Toys R Us to buy Super Smash Bros Brawl and they told us that there was a Buy 1, Get 1 free offer, and my sister got Nights.

Sooo i'm asking when do they have those sales because when i went it was March i think, but i saw in another thread that they make it on October to clean shelves for the newer games so i'm confused.

If i'm lucky i may get Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Bioshock Infinite/Ni no Kuni.
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
2 years ago#2
Bump
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
2 years ago#3
Sites like best buy and Walmart and GameStop have sections of ongoing weekly sales and promotions, those happen every now and then maybe a few times a year, just check them regularly
---
PSN: Ahkiva
2 years ago#4
You are much more likely to come across buy 2 get 1 free deals. And even those are rare for new games. If you buy used games, you will see that kind of deal pretty regularly at Gamestop or Best Buy.
2 years ago#5
digressive posted...
You are much more likely to come across buy 2 get 1 free deals. And even those are rare for new games. If you buy used games, you will see that kind of deal pretty regularly at Gamestop or Best Buy.

Are those the same as the deal i mention?
---
2 years ago#6
Today buy 2 get 1 free on all pre owned games at bestbuy. Ends next Sunday
2 years ago#7
There are deals all the time
specially around holidays
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. When are buy 1, get 1 free sales?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived