This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When are buy 1, get 1 free sales?

#1harcoreblazerPosted 2/9/2013 10:21:20 PM
I remember a bit long ago, 2008 (it's been like 5 years) that i went to Toys R Us to buy Super Smash Bros Brawl and they told us that there was a Buy 1, Get 1 free offer, and my sister got Nights.

Sooo i'm asking when do they have those sales because when i went it was March i think, but i saw in another thread that they make it on October to clean shelves for the newer games so i'm confused.

If i'm lucky i may get Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Bioshock Infinite/Ni no Kuni.
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
#2harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:27:01 PM
Bump
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
#3HoIlywoodPosted 2/9/2013 10:29:40 PM
Sites like best buy and Walmart and GameStop have sections of ongoing weekly sales and promotions, those happen every now and then maybe a few times a year, just check them regularly
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#4digressivePosted 2/9/2013 10:35:06 PM
You are much more likely to come across buy 2 get 1 free deals. And even those are rare for new games. If you buy used games, you will see that kind of deal pretty regularly at Gamestop or Best Buy.
#5harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:39:40 PM
digressive posted...
You are much more likely to come across buy 2 get 1 free deals. And even those are rare for new games. If you buy used games, you will see that kind of deal pretty regularly at Gamestop or Best Buy.

Are those the same as the deal i mention?
---
#6Vincent137Posted 2/10/2013 1:10:48 AM
Today buy 2 get 1 free on all pre owned games at bestbuy. Ends next Sunday
#7Jx1010Posted 2/10/2013 1:12:43 AM
There are deals all the time
specially around holidays