This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSN has a game but won't let me click buy..

#1BishopofAbyssPosted 2/10/2013 1:04:22 AM
I came across marvel ultimate alliance 2 and it only shows 'overview' and 'add-ons' I'm trying to purchase it. But nothing letting me do that appears.

Anyone know what's up?
#2Ninja4HPosted 2/10/2013 1:07:31 AM
Are you trying to purchase the full game, or the DLC? Because if I recall, the DLC was removed, then re-added, then removed again.
---
"Candy. Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy."
PSN - VoodooPimp138 {-} MGO - thelastninja
#3CronoGuyverPosted 2/10/2013 1:08:37 AM
Activision lost license to the marvel games when Marvel was bought by Disney. There used to be a Juggy dlc for purchase and was removed back in... (well I dont remember), but the game was never available in Digital form.
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#4BishopofAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:08:54 AM
Ninja4H posted...
Are you trying to purchase the full game, or the DLC? Because if I recall, the DLC was removed, then re-added, then removed again.

The full game. I see the DLC on there too.
#5MrUntouchable18Posted 2/10/2013 1:10:36 AM
It shouldn't be on there that's probably why you can't buy it. Might be a glitch
---
Madness is like gravity all it takes is a little push.
-Heath Ledger (Joker)-
#6BishopofAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:41:53 AM
Makes sense. Thanks for the info. Really disappointed since I am looking into getting this game. But eBay is the only known source selling at $67 :/
#7kel25Posted 2/10/2013 1:52:32 AM
Wow, I checked amazon and the prices for that game are insane. Even used the game is going for $30 at the lowest.

I would suggest keeping an eye on ebay. Eventually a copy may show up and you will be able to get it a lot cheaper.
#8BishopofAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:52:03 AM
kel25 posted...
Wow, I checked amazon and the prices for that game are insane. Even used the game is going for $30 at the lowest.

I would suggest keeping an eye on ebay. Eventually a copy may show up and you will be able to get it a lot cheaper.

Definitely plan on doing that.

Thanks